Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

FrostWinds - MMORPG

View Poll Results: Do you like?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 80.00%
  • No

1 20.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FrostWinds - MMORPG

FrostWinds - MMORPG

This is a cool game i found is like Tibia, Zezenia, Phobos... Old Times.

The first public beta release of the game is here! It is available on the download page. All players will need the new client to connect to the Frostwinds game-world.

With this transition into open beta, access to premium-only content is no longer available to free-account players. Players wishing to continue their adventure will have to Upgrade their account using the upgrade page.

Happy adventuring!

Some Screenshots:

Upgrade Account:
    Upgrading is a one time purchase that applies to all characters on an account.
    Continue the Adventure
    $4.49 USD
    Purchase an upgrade code using PayPal for $4.49 to continue your adventure.

Premium Features:

Take the boat to the ice island, and explore caves beneath it!

The desert contains tombs with dark secrets!

Only the bravest adventurers explore under the mountains!

Help the indians developers.

Play it!!!

Administrator

RE: FrostWinds

It's like Tibia 4.0 xD

aglasith

@up I don't said so

My project called Elderia
    Dev Snapshots:

Today:

Week ago:

Graphics stolen from Ultima 6 & 7

That is game-like Tibia 4.0

Frostwings looks nice, i will play it

Quote Originally Posted by aglasith
    @up I don't said so

My project called Elderia
    Dev Snapshots:

Today:

Week ago:

Graphics stolen from Ultima 6 & 7

That is game-like Tibia 4.0

Frostwings looks nice, i will play it
    cool gl with your project
    and about of FrostWinds is better than tibia 4.0

GOGOGOGOGO PLAT IT NOW!!

RE: FrostWinds - MMORPG

I think I've talked to the maker of that game? I remember a friend of mine introduced me to a friend of his who was making a Tibia-like MMO in C#. I'm pretty sure it was this. How old is this game?

looks like poo

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR
    I think I've talked to the maker of that game? I remember a friend of mine introduced me to a friend of his who was making a Tibia-like MMO in C#. I'm pretty sure it was this. How old is this game?
    i found this br fansite with news from 2008
    http://frostwinds.ueuo.com/news.php
    i think this game have like 5 years in development
    and in 2011 the website was shutdown but now is back

aglasith

My humble project is not dead

nice screenshot! :P
    keep it!

Please try Google before asking about Useful Product Info f6fd6b8