Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Tibia Time Machine - Page 7
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tibia Time Machine

RE: Tibia Time Machine 4.3 [7.0 - 9.81]

@krille:
    Click on the program icon and check Options > Keep caption, now you can use magebot. You can uncheck it after attaching to get the caption back.

I liked your post on otland, thank you. I'll show up there. Remember that I keep updating and often upload new build with hotfixes with the same version number.

EDIT: does anybody wknows the developer of magebot? someone please tell him to stop using the window title and start using the class name
    Quote Originally Posted by tulio150
    The problem is that Magebot's attachment system is poorly designed, it simply looks for a window named "Tibia" and hook to it.
    Since TTM changes the window name, Magebot fails to find a window and quit.

If you try to open Magebot without Tibia running, but with a folder labeled "Tibia" open, you can crash your computer (Yeah i did this).
    If I disable changing Tibia's title, Magebot works just fine with TTM.

They should change it to look for the Window's class name (TibiaClient), as all the good bots do.

Uploaded a new build today, with internal changes:
    -Better handling of the "Keep caption" option
    -Prevention against crashes that could be caused by malformed packets and videos (you never know what otserver developers are planning)

EDIT: please download again, it was bugged

Can you adjust the speed when going forward? Like 1x, 2x, 3x all the way to 50x? As it used to be on TibiaCam...

Quote Originally Posted by krille
    Can you adjust the speed when going forward? Like 1x, 2x, 3x all the way to 50x? As it used to be on TibiaCam...
    I designed it this way because I tought there was no much difference between speed steps. I never used anything between x2 and x20 on the original TibiCAM, and always wanted to go over the x20 limit.

With TTM, everytime you click the Speed+ button you get double of the speed, and if you pass the point you can skip the video back.

Therefore, this is my own opinion, if there are enough requests I can change it.

EDIT: uploaded new build, last one was full of bugs

Ye, that is what have been annoying me, 2x is to slow and 4x to fast, and 8 even faster :<
    1x-5x atleast u could fix ?

I don't know if you have already reversed it, but in any case I would like to share because I have seen some of your posts talking about related stuff

I found it browsing tibia's memory right now, seems to be the connection state

if you want browse this region too, here is the bytes to you search:
    Code:
    4F 46 46 4C 49 4E 45 00 52 45 53 4F 4C 56 49 4E 47 5F 41 44 4D 49 4E 00 43 4F 4E 4E 45 43 54 49 4E 47 5F 41 44 4D 49 4E 00 00 00 00 43 4F 4E 4E 45 43 54 45 44 5F 41 44 4D 49 4E 00 41 44 4D 49 4E 5F 52 45 43 45 49 56 45 44 00 00 43 4F 4E 4E 45 43 54 49 4E 47 5F 47 41 4D 45 00 43 4F 4E 4E 45 43 54 45 44 5F 50 45 4E 44 49 4E 47 00 00 00 43 4F 4E 4E 45 43 54 45 44 5F 47 41 4D 45 00 00 47 41 4D 45 5F 52 45 43 45 49 56 45 44 00 00 00 47 41 4D 45 5F 52 55 4E 4E 49 4E 47 00
    Code:
    RESOLVING_ADMIN
    CONNECTING_ADMIN
    CONNECTED_ADMIN
    ADMIN_RECEIVED
    CONNECTING_GAME
    CONNECTED_PENDING
    CONNECTED_GAME
    GAME_RECEIVED
    GAME_RUNNING
    EDIT: Check "CopyOnWrite" at CheatEngine if you'll search for it.

Seem interesting, but TTM runs as a proxy and don't mess with the memory to avoid the need to update addresses

Where's the links to download?
    When TPForums updated the forum, the links are now missing...

Quote Originally Posted by Nottinghster View Post
    Where's the links to download?
    When TPForums updated the forum, the links are now missing...
    Wow, the forum changed a lot since my last visit. Now there is a limit for zip attachments of 97kB, I will upload somewhere else.

EDIT: updated the thread with the download links
    Last edited by tulio150; 01-21-2013 at 06:11 PM.

I can not open the Magebot with the cam open.
    How do I open?

I believe that is why the mage bot renames up there MB.
    And when that happens it closes automatically.

Its only let in there instead of tibia and tibia ip server I play?
    Last edited by the angels; 01-21-2013 at 05:29 PM.