Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Tibia Time Machine - Page 10
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Tibia Time Machine

It was supposed to work on all clients after 7.0.
    Please send me the server address, so I can test and fix it

EDIT: added two recordings I just made with TTM on old clients (7.4 and 7.6)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by tulio150; 05-23-2013 at 03:03 AM.

Hi Tulio, nice update

gladly to see that you are back

Please make one to version 10.10

10.10 is working, it got broken on 10.11
    I'm working on the bug

Quote Originally Posted by tulio150 View Post
    10.10 is working, it got broken on 10.11
    I'm working on the bug
    Is there a fix yet? It's highly requested for some tibia players

Updated to version 5.0

After a long wait, here is the new version, working on Tibia 7.0 to 10.31 and future ones, with cool new features.

Changes:
    -You can now control the video from the Tibia client using Ctrl+Arrows
    -TTM no longer changes the caption of the Tibia window because Tibia 10.00+ changes it frequently
    --Added a button to show the current version and switch to the client
    --Added a menu to show version and server info
    -Changed the version list on the loader:
    --Proper sorting of Tibia versions
    --Accept a new variety of inputs
    -Better handling When opening a new Tibia version
    -Videos now default to be saved at the desktop
    -Added support for 10.12+ (10.11 does not work)
    -Added large Icons
    -Updated to VS2013

I couldn't get 10.11 to work, somehow I change the IP on Tibia but it never connects to my proxy. Any help on the topic is appreciated.
    Please tell me if you enjoy the new UI.

Administrator
    I can help you with 10.11. I'll PM you when I get home.

Updated to version 5.1

Changes:
    -Added support for 10.11
    -Removed the middle button and added its funcionality to the version menu
    --GUI is now slim again
    --Flashes Tibia window if minimized, open if closed
    -Tray icon if you close TTM while Tibia is still open, the tooltip shows the Server address
    --Click once to switch to Tibia
    --Click twice to reopen TTM
    -New mechanism to load and attach to Tibia
    --Faster loading
    --Fixed random "Could not change Tibia login server IP." on certain versions
    -Faster unloading of video, no more hanging on "Delete"
    -Better handling of the system timer to not affect battery life on laptops

Special thanks: @Jo3Bingham

Download: All versions ( Version 5.1 or Version 5.1 in PT-BR )
    Tibia versions: 4shared
    Last edited by tulio150; 02-02-2014 at 07:19 PM.

Updated to version 5.2

Hey, this is a great update with big changes to the player and TibiCAM converter
    I will update less often from now on because my vacations are over, TTM reached a point that it's really stable and lightweight
    So enjoy it and keep posting bugs/requests

Changes:
    -The name of the character being recorded is now displayed in the session list
    -Asynchronous skipping (faster, more responsive and saves processing power)
    --The 'redraw' setting now default to be 100, and the maximum raised to 1000
    -Now you can login with any Account (and empty Password) to play a video
    --This prevents getting "Account Data Warning" pop-ups on 7.7 to 8.22, when using console commands with a 0 (zero)
    --It's still possible to login with empty Account and Password
    --It's still possible to login with empty Account and any Password to watch and record TibiaCast (use local proxy)
    --If you need to login with empty Password, just press "Stop" on TTM, login, and then "Start" again
    -Faster TibiCAM converter (Ctrl + Shift + Start)
    --Now you can select the TibiCAM video from the open dialog
    --Runs TibiCAM automatically in the background
    --Records exact packet time of the original video
    --Converts at 20x speed (depends on video packet rate)
    --Display conversion progress
    -Local proxy for Tibia 7.0-7.1
    -Name resolution for game servers
    -Fixed the use of miliseconds on console commands
    -Fixed appearance on High DPI scaling of 150% or more
    -Fixed bugs with older CPUs (disabled SSE)

Download: All versions ( Version 5.2 or Version 5.2 in PT-BR )
    Tibia versions: 4shared
    Last edited by tulio150; 03-08-2014 at 10:45 PM.

Updated to version 5.3

Changes:

-Better asynchronous skipping
    --Faster and more responsive
    --Closes more dialogs
    --Fixed annoying "loading" mouse cursor
    --Removed the need for the "redraw" setting
    -New "Open video" dialog
    --Checkbox to override the video version
    --Option to open TibiCAM recordings and automatically start the TibiCAM converter
    ---Removed the old TibiCAM converter (no more Ctrl + Shift + Start)
    ---You can "Open with..." TibiCAM recordings with Tibia Time Machine
    ---Now it displays the estimated remaining time to finish the conversion
    ---Unencrypted TibiCAM recordings will be converted instantly
    -Restored compatibility with Windows XP
    -Fixed Tibia 7.27

Download at OTLand: http://otland.net/threads/tibia-time...ne-5-3.210987/

NOTE: I will upload to a sharing site later, 4shared upload is not working now and attachments here are limited to 97.7KB
    Last edited by tulio150; 04-18-2014 at 04:17 AM.