Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Tibia Time Machine - Page 5
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tibia Time Machine

RE: Tibia Time Machine 4.0 [7.0 - 9.71]

Yeah, it is really wierd =x, i'll keep recording my game and if it happens again i post here.

Another thing: i donwload another version but i couldn't delete servers from history or a version. Tried to right click and use delete/backspace... what can i be doing wrong?

Obs: i still dont understand why TTM still in "unverified session" .... =[

You have to right click on the little arrow of the combo box
    It's on the unverified because I have yet to send the sources to someone on tpforums to verify

Ok, thanks

It's not currently working on 9.80 because cipsoft made major changes on the login protocol... I'm working on it and an update will be available before christmas

EDIT: changes on the login procedure
    1- Tibia servers now send a 0x17 packet after login, with 23 bytes: (seems to replace the 0x0A packet)
    [4 bytes] player ID (the same across multiple sessions)
    [19 bytes] unknown, always 0x32 0x00 0x03 0x0F 0x15 0x0D 0x80 0x03 0xA9 0xFC 0x03 0x80 0x03 0x7E 0xD5 0xB6 0x7F 0x00 0x0A for me

2- The client then sends a 0x0F packet, no bytes, followed by a 0x1D (kind of a ping) with no bytes too

3- During this time, the server may respond a 0x1D, and the client may send another 0x1E (actual ping) - MAY means that it does not always happen

4- And, finally, the server responds with a huge 0x0F packet, which seems to be the new map descriptor

ADDITIONAL THINGS:
    -They stopped sending close container and cancel target when loggin on an already logged in character
    -It's now impossible to record multiple sessions of different chars (Tibia debugs if you send a 0x17 with a different ID)
    -A login failure is still indicated by 0x14 and an error message

Please, someone help on discovering the mening of the extra bytes on the 0x17 packet and the meaning of those 0x0F packets

Later I'll suicide some dummy chars to test that "pending state" they introduced.. it seems to be the cause of the changes

EDIT:
    Packet 0x17 means "enter pending state"
    Packet 0x0F sent from client during the pending state means "request map descriptor"
    Packet 0x0F sent from server is the map descriptor

Packet 0x1D is a ping request/reply originated from the client (WTF)
    Packet 0x1E is still a ping originated from the server

when you die and click on the OK button, the client sends a new 0x0F and receives a new map descriptor, without logging out and in again

I still couldn't find a way to record multiple chars on one video without patching all the packets with a player ID.. sending 0x17 during the online state with another ID crashes the client, the same ID is ignored

Updated to version 4.1

Changes:
    -Suport for Tibia 9.80 (see below)

NOTE: Released as a beta version
    As I wrote on the previous post, Tibia changed the login procedure and a feature was lost, it's no longer possible to watch videos recorded from multiple characters.
    I released this beta so you can use TTM to play, record and watch movies, but I haven't finished support for the new version yet, so keep in mind that Tibia will DEBUG if you try to watch a multiple-char video.
    It IS safe to use it in all other situations, please report if you find any problem.

Footnote: Thank you cip, this relog after death thing could be implemented without changing the protocol with the good-old 0x0A packet and without breaking my app... And the character is still placed on the map shortly before it's shown on the player screen, the new feature won't prevent any deaths.

Updated to 4.2

Updated to address all the changes that the 9.80 update introduced.

The videos recorded by the BETA are no longer viewable, if you have an important one I can fix it for you.

The changes really made impossible (read: very hard to implement) to record multiple sessions with different characters, but made possible to start recording anytime without reconnecting, a long-waited feature. This could be used to create session points in the middle of a war, like @bonlius wanted.

Changes:
    -With the new Tibia protocol, it's now possible to start recording while already logged in.
    -Added reconnection to start recording while logged in for pre-9.80 versions, it's harmless on OTServers.
    -Removed the ability to hold a connection, it's no longer needed.
    -Fixed a bug in the OTServer loader that limited the hostname lenght
    -TibiCAM converter will now reject versions bigger than 8.22

OBS: It's not working on 9.80 otservers, though I really found only one server. I would really appreciate if someone could discover what this server is doing different from the officials.

Author note: TTM now feels really safe, stable and easy to use, as long as you don't try to record more than one character, thank you cip and merry christmas.

EDIT: uploaded new build, a bug in reconnect that could cause disconnections

RE: Tibia Time Machine 4.2 [7.0 - 9.81]

I appreciate your work.
    Too bad that it does not work on 9.8 ots :/

Thanks Exor, do you know something about 9.80 ots? Can you list me some or find one that is open source?

EDIT: while researching, I found how to make it compatible with OTServers and record multiple characters, so stay tuned because 4.3 is coming next year! OBS: keep your old 9.80-9.81 videos, because they may become compatible again

Unfortunately, I know nothing about ots
    I'm just a user of your program

I recodred this video 2 minutes ago, when trying to play it by doing:
    How to play a video:
    (...)
    -Open Tibia Time Macine, then click on "Open"
    -Click on "Start"
    -Login with empty Account and Password
    i am getting tibia crash message (.ttm file and screen in attach.)