Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Tibia Time Machine - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tibia Time Machine

RE: Tibia Time Machine 3.8 [7.0 - 9.70]

Ah ok tulio, no problem.

The crashes i got arent in the tibia's client but in the recording. Recording stops and you have to relog to continue it.

Here is a picture:
    It's an 8.60 ot server called MegaWar

As the message said, the otserver sent you a bad packet, so TTM goes into fail-safe mode to keep you playing without decrypting the packets. I'll play on this one to find it out. How often does it happen?

I never got this bug on the official servers.

EDIT:
    Debugged it and found that mega war is sending zero-sized packets, the Tibia client ignores them
    This is caused by the server, and bad for the owners, as these packets mean nothing but waste of bandwidth
    Uploaded a new build of TTM with the fix, it will now ignore these packets as Tibia does

EDIT: Attached a video of me, noob as hell, playing on mega war after fixing ttm

UHEUAHEUAHEUAHUE
    Playing this kind of ot (enf with vip players) without a team is a little bit disappointing.

Thanks man, now its working perfectly.

The only thing that lacks for me now is a compatibility with Magebot. I was thinking about a way to do it without injecting TTM after open Tibia with Magebot... Is there a way that the TTM itself open Magebot and then Tibia for recording?

The problem is that Magebot's attachment system is poorly designed, it simply looks for a window named "Tibia" and hook to it.
    Since TTM changes the window name, Magebot fails to find a window and quit.

If you try to open Magebot without Tibia running, but with a folder labeled "Tibia" open, you can crash your computer (Yeah i did this).
    If I disable changing Tibia's title, Magebot works just fine with TTM.

They should change it to look for the Window's class name (TibiaClient), as all the good bots do.

I'll try a quick workaround for TTM later. As a quick fix, you can do:
    -Open Magebotv55.exe with any hex edtor
    -Use the search to look for "Tibia testserver", select the first T
    -In overwrite mode, type "OpenTibia 8.60 <mega-war.sytes.net>" without the quotes
    -Save as Magebot-TTM-MegaWar.exe and run this one

holy crap man UEHUE, i have to do it to believe and crashed explorer.exe

I will do this with a hex editor.
    Thanks again

Edit: just saying that worked and i will play with this hex editor (using WinHex) in magebot to do some changes hehe

Edit2: i just saw that TTM is in "unverified section"... some people may get afraid and dont download. A programmer from the forum could do the verification...

Hey man i'm getting a strange error when opening TTM. I open TTM and when i press start i get the error "Could not change Tibia login server IP". =o

I'm going to be fighting a guild war on Solera pretty soon. I'm going to give this a shot and see how it pans out. Don't hex me menz.

Also, hit me up if you want TP source verification.

@bonlius
    Oh yeah, i've seen reports of this. It's completely random, right?
    I'm already working on a fix for that, but it seems that running TTM as an administrator solves the problem.

@DarkstaR
    Thank you, I'll send you a PM later

Indeed man, seems to be random. But here running as admin doesn't work.

The error is only when trying to open Tibia 9.70, it doesn't even open with ot server mode (shift + start). Tried to record on 8.6 ot servers and worked fine.

Uploaded a new build, see if it got fixed

If not, click on the application icon, select "Options" and then "Local proxy", tell me if you get the message saying to activate your proxy before the error.