Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Tibia Time Machine - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Tibia Time Machine

Updated to version 4.7

Changes:
    -Changed the information displayed on the list, now it shows: "Session number) Duration >Ending time"
    --This way you can see the session number to skip to it using the command "session x"
    --You can always see the full lenght of the video by scrolling down the list and looking at the last session
    --The starting time is not displayed because it's the same as the ending time of the previous session, and the first session starts at zero
    -Added a link in the zip to start the OpenTibia Loader (go to "Options" > "Register Video Files" for it to work)
    -Added a link to quickly start playing on ShadowCores
    -You can create a link to start playing on the Official servers
    --Please note that, when opening links, you still need to click on "Start" on TTM to start recording
    -Fixed a memory leak when reconnecion was not successful
    -Fixed a bug that could corrupt videos recorded on the official servers

@bonlius: Just don't start recording when already playing on the official servers, I will add some warnings later

Download: All versions ( Version 4.7 or Version 4.7 in PT-BR )
    Last edited by tulio150; 02-17-2013 at 07:01 AM.

Just Perfect, thanks man !

Edit: Could you make the "Keep Caption" and "Always on Top" options to be saved? Like store it in registry.
    Or make an option to save the options hehe.

Edit2: that could be more difficult, i dont know, but it would be perfect: the option to save the "Always on Top" option would only "save/turn on" when you choose the PLAY mode, since i believe no one would use Always on Top while recording.
    Last edited by bonlius; 02-28-2013 at 02:01 AM.

deleteeeeeeeeee

just to report a crash:

TTM Version = 4.7 (latest)
    Tibia Version = 8.60 - ot kyltera.com
    Windows 8 64bits
    Reason = command "cut-start" crashed TTM, i tried to cut FROM the session 1) to START (also crashed from other session 0,2,3,4)

Type of crash (if i'm not being clear) = "Tibia Time Machine 4.7 has stopped working - A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will ....... - Debug - Close Program"

Edit: i just noted that redraw (even with higher values 200/500/1000) is not closing OUTFIT WINDOWS - another report

Edit2: cut-end is working fine

Edit3: o.o now i test redraw again and it worked perfectly with 200 ;o - what could've happened?

Edit4: cut-time is crashing too
    Last edited by bonlius; 03-01-2013 at 08:04 PM.

Updated to version 4.8

Changes:
    -Changed the session list format to a more intuitive and easy to read (Number +Duration =End)
    -Added a warning when you start recording while already playing, the old behavior is retained if you hold Shift while clicking on "Start"
    --Auto-reconnecting (Shift+Start) on the official servers is STILL NOT RECOMMENDED (I got my own chracter banned by accident)
    --Safe reconnecting for the official servers is a more complicated thing and will be added on the next version
    -Ficed a possible crash while reconnecting
    -Fixed cut-start, cut-end, cut-time, and add-delay commands

Download: All versions ( Version 4.8 or Version 4.8 in PT-BR )
    Tibia versions: 4shared

Quote Originally Posted by bonlius View Post
    Just Perfect, thanks man !

Edit: Could you make the "Keep Caption" and "Always on Top" options to be saved? Like store it in registry.
    Or make an option to save the options hehe.

Edit2: that could be more difficult, i dont know, but it would be perfect: the option to save the "Always on Top" option would only "save/turn on" when you choose the PLAY mode, since i believe no one would use Always on Top while recording.
    "Keep caption" is a compatibility option to maintain usability with a misbehaving program. You should contact magebot's author so he can fix it.
    Play mode is triggered by a character list selection on the Tibia client. Due to a limitation in Windows, a window can only be brought to top when the command that triggered the action comes from the same application as the window. So saving it could not distinguish between the Record/Play modes.

Quote Originally Posted by bonlius View Post
    just to report a crash:

TTM Version = 4.7 (latest)
    Tibia Version = 8.60 - ot kyltera.com
    Windows 8 64bits
    Reason = command "cut-start" crashed TTM, i tried to cut FROM the session 1) to START (also crashed from other session 0,2,3,4)

Type of crash (if i'm not being clear) = "Tibia Time Machine 4.7 has stopped working - A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will ....... - Debug - Close Program"

Edit: i just noted that redraw (even with higher values 200/500/1000) is not closing OUTFIT WINDOWS - another report

Edit2: cut-end is working fine

Edit3: o.o now i test redraw again and it worked perfectly with 200 ;o - what could've happened?

Edit4: cut-time is crashing too
    The crash on the cut commands was my fault, because of the new list format. I was about to compile the fix when I saw your post.
    The auto-closing depends on the client and the amount of dialogs to work correctly, some videos open an enourmous amount of dialogs and the client can't handle them properly. The redraw setting is limited to 200 anyway, I believe 100~125 is already too much.
    Last edited by tulio150; 03-03-2013 at 04:07 AM.

Something new yet?

Updated to version 4.9

I've been busy in the past months, and now that I came back there is a little update

Changes:
    -Added safe reconnection to start recording anytime on the official servers, there is a wait of two seconds
    --You can still use Shift+Start to do a quick reconnection, but there is a high risk of banning
    --Quick reconnection is always used on OTServers because there are no risk of banning on them
    -You can now close TTM while Tibia is opened

Download: All versions ( Version 4.9 or Version 4.9 in PT-BR )

WARNING: Don't use the "Priority download" link on 4shared or you will get a download manager instead of TTM, which is adware
    Last edited by tulio150; 05-18-2013 at 05:17 PM.

4.9 works with tibia 9.86?

Quote Originally Posted by Gibran View Post
    4.9 works with tibia 9.86?
    Of course, it never stopped working

The program don't let me to record on a 7.6 client, just using 8.6+, theres no way to record on a old client?