Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Tibia Time Machine - Page 6
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tibia Time Machine

RE: Tibia Time Machine 4.2 [7.0 - 9.81]

That was TTM's fault, the recorded video was corrupted. I'll go figure out why.

Happened once or happens all the time?

once, recording of other character went good

Have I understood this right? It's not possible to cam with one character, then realizing you need to login your other character to get something and then relog back?

Or will I only be able to record with one character forever? <- Lol

Quote Originally Posted by krille
    Have I understood this right? It's not possible to cam with one character, then realizing you need to login your other character to get something and then relog back?

I can't get it to work on the ot http://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/

Check it out please...

Check it out please...
    Quote Originally Posted by tulio150
    Thanks Exor, do you know something about 9.80 ots? Can you list me some or find one that is open source?

EDIT: while researching, I found how to make it compatible with OTServers and record multiple characters, so stay tuned because 4.3 is coming next year! OBS: keep your old 9.80-9.81 videos, because they may become compatible again

Quote Originally Posted by Exor

Check it out please...
    Quote Originally Posted by tulio150
    Thanks Exor, do you know something about 9.80 ots? Can you list me some or find one that is open source?

EDIT: while researching, I found how to make it compatible with OTServers and record multiple characters, so stay tuned because 4.3 is coming next year! OBS: keep your old 9.80-9.81 videos, because they may become compatible again
    Oh ye thanks, I read that after I posted ^^

Updated to 4.3

After a lot of hard work, the fully working version of TTM is finally out!

Changes:
    -Now you can record multiple sessions of multiple characters
    --No videos were lost, TTM will silently fix them
    -Support for OTServers 9.80+

Incompatibilities:
    -You can't start recording anytime in all current versions of OTServers for Tibia 9.80+, this is a bug in their code and I can't fix it in TTM.
    More info: http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-11690-post-87386.html#pid87386
    -Videos from the BETA are still lost, I can patch them for you if you really need

RE: Tibia Time Machine 4.3 [7.0 - 9.81]

Good job!
    I appreciate it ^^

@tulio150,

http://otland.net/f489/tibiacam-ttm-177520/#post1722652

Can you fix so you can use magebot when caming? It's different name of the client so bots don't respond on your client...