Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Tibia Time Machine - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tibia Time Machine

RE: Tibia Time Machine 3.8 [7.0 - 9.70]

Downloaded and tried to use Local Proxy but didn't work =[.

When i rebooted some time ago it worked, but now (some hours later) stop working.

(note that what isnt working is opening tibia 9.70, otservers are normal)

Quote Originally Posted by bonlius

When i rebooted some time ago it worked, but now (some hours later) stop working.

You realize that Tibia updates to 9.71, right?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR
    Quote Originally Posted by bonlius

You realize that Tibia updates to 9.71, right?
    Just saw now, this update happened today (08/11).
    Will test right now.

Edit1: something with connection is different. i'm getting "cannot connect to a login server" error, tried to use local proxy but didnt work. But tibia is opening fine.

@DarkstaR
    Yup, TTM usually doesn't need to be updated when tibia does because I don't use hardcoded addresses

@bonlius
    Stop trying to use the "Local proxy" option, I said that for testing purposes only. It's only needed if you are trying to use a proxy, you can't connect if you use it without a proxy.
    Just tell me if Tibia 9.70 can be opened on Windows 7 after the fix

EDIT: Well, seems that Tibia made breaking changes, the current version is not working by now ("cannot connect to a login server").
    The error is caused by TTM, that detected changes in the login procedure and aborted the connection, preventing you from sending malformed packets to the servers.

EDIT2: >>BREAKING CHANGES<<
    The first packet Tibia sends to the login server have 5 extra bytes: The Tibia version is sent twice now, one time with 2 bytes, and another with 4 bytes, and a zero byte was added after the datafiles' signatures
    The character list packet now have one extra byte for every character, that seems to be always zero.
    The first packet Tibia sends to the login server have these extra bytes too, the version sent twice and the zero packet.
    I managed to make TTM work, gonna release it after some testing.

Quote Originally Posted by tulio150
    The first packet Tibia sends to the login server have 5 extra bytes: The Tibia version is sent twice now, one time with 2 bytes, and another with 4 bytes, and a zero byte was added after the datafiles' signatures
    The character list packet now have one extra byte for every character, that seems to be always zero.
    There are more changes in the game server connection, I'm gonna try them tomorrow
    Yeah Thomac posted about these changes in the shoutbox. DarkstaR has postulated that the second version is used for preview worlds during a preview phase, and the zero byte could possibly have something to do with the preview phases as well. The new byte in the character list indicates whether the character belongs to a preview world.

Thank you, Sketchy, I like to discover some thing myself, so I wasn't reading the forum, shoutbox and Tibia website while debugging haha.

It's interesting how the official website says this update was a "small patch to address some issues"

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy
    There are more changes in the game server connection, I'm gonna try them tomorrow
    Yeah Thomac posted about these changes in the shoutbox. DarkstaR has postulated that the second version is used for preview worlds during a preview phase, and the zero byte could possibly have something to do with the preview phases as well. The new byte in the character list indicates whether the character belongs to a preview world.
    When looking at the disassembly, we can see that both version values pushed by the .exe client are statically coded in. Since they are pushed from static values and not values which can have variable values, we can assume that only different builds of the client will change these values. This further points to being a preview world change, in my opinion.

When looking at the disassembly, we can see that both version values pushed by the .exe client are statically coded in. Since they are pushed from static values and not values which can have variable values, we can assume that only different builds of the client will change these values. This further points to being a preview world change, in my opinion.
    Have you seen if that zero byte is static too?
    They may have omitted that byte by simple using:
    Code:
    if (PreviewVersion != Version) {
     //is a preview version
    }

Have you seen if that zero byte is static too?
    No, but its possibly the RSA alignment? I'm not sure, I don't work with the login packet. I just noticed this because I use the PUSH 971 from the packetbuilder to identify the client version.

Updated to version 3.9

Nope, the RSA alignment is inside the RSA block, that byte is outside.
    But thanks ayway, that byte can be ignored without problems and there were no other protocol changes.

Uploaded version 3.9
    Changes:
    -Tibia 9.71 support
    -Small GUI fix