Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Tibia Time Machine - Page 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tibia Time Machine

RE: Tibia Time Machine 3.8 [7.0 - 9.70]

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR
    When looking at the disassembly, we can see that both version values pushed by the .exe client are statically coded in. Since they are pushed from static values and not values which can have variable values, we can assume that only different builds of the client will change these values. This further points to being a preview world change, in my opinion.
    Yeah I noticed it was static, my belief though is it's a place holder for a signature for a new file pertaining to preview phases which will contain the appropriate code and graphics. My reasoning for this is the fact that it's 32-bit like the current file signatures, there's no necessity for a separate version value in a multi-client build system and that such a system would be annoying for the players.

Or I could be wrong and I'm giving CIP far too much credit, a likely scenario

Quote Originally Posted by tulio150
    Have you seen if that zero byte is static too?
    It is, however instead of pushing the value onto the stack directly they push it on through a register which will always contain NULL at that point in the code (for the game server packet they NULL the register immediately beforehand).

RE: Tibia Time Machine 3.8 [7.0 - 9.70]

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy
    Or I could be wrong and I'm giving CIP far too much credit, a likely scenario
    Yeah, I believe that is the case

Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy
    Quote Originally Posted by tulio150
    Have you seen if that zero byte is static too?
    It is, however instead of pushing the value onto the stack directly they push it on through a register which will always contain NULL at that point in the code (for the game server packet they NULL the register immediately beforehand).
    Hmm, so they are calling it like 'ContructFirstGamePacket(0)'
    I bet it's set to 1 if you select a character in the charlist with a value of 1, gonna check it now

EDIT: nope, it's always zero in the login packets of the login server and game server connections
    but I confirmed that if a character on the list have the byte set to 1, the client shows 'Character name (World, Preview)'

RE: Tibia Time Machine 3.9 [7.0 - 9.71]

@tulio150

Dude, your program is amazing, really good job, but I found one "bug".
    Explaining:

If you're using a custom client (ip changed), you cannot record a video and then that message appear:

In short, the recorder only work if your client have the original Tibia IPs

This is by design. TTM will search for the original server IPs in the memory to maintain compatibility with all the Tibia versions.
    You need to use the original client and change the IP by holding Shift while hitting the Start button.

Hey tulio, i found something that i think that could be a bug, idk. Give a look. TTM dont recorded a certain item when it was in the body/container, it was an OT edited item, an edited VIP Boots. TTM recorded it fine when it was in the floor. Check video 14:25.

Obs: you could think that someone took it before i open, but no, the item stayed there untill i told 'Pai de Todos' to do it. And i saw it, it was my objective to record the boots hehe.

Obs2: its and 8.60 ot server called Throne OT
    Obs3: i was using elfbot with TTM

Edit: i was trying to use magebot with TTM and changing that point "Tibia testserver" with WinHex for "throneot.com" (without the quotes), but it isn't working...

Updated to version 4.0

Changes:
    -Added "Keep caption" to the options menu. When it's activated, TTM will not change the Tibia window title, so you can activate certain programs (Magebot) that need the caption to be "Tibia". After activating the bot, you can deactivate the option if you wish the nice caption with the version and server name again
    -When you right click the drop-down arrows on the OTServer loader, now you get a menu where you can remove a version from the list or a server from the history
    -When you delete a session, it will skip to the next session instead of the previous one
    -Removed the "do" command, you can play a single packet using "pause" or "slow" when already paused

@bonlius
    Thank you, I will take a look at this weird behavior. Does it happen without elfbot?
    No more hex editing! Just click the TTM icon, go to "Options" and select "Keep caption"

RE: Tibia Time Machine 4.0 [7.0 - 9.71]

AWESOME update man

I will do some tests with that item and see what happens.

Edit:

I was recording some video here and realized that could be very usefull if was possible to make another sessions without have to logout. When you are in a war for example and wanna to make another reference to someone about certain part like "session 2 trap carlin sewer", "session 5 open in desert" etc.

Edit2: i saw that you dont need to logout, TTM can "xlog" you. But still is a little risky if you are in a war. =x

Yup, you can create sessions like that and there is the risk of being unable to control the character for 1~5 seconds

In the past TTM had a feature that simulated the whole "Force disconnect and reconnect" thing in about 0.5 seconds, but it was detectable by cip and I got some characters banned, so I removed it. The manual reconnect isn't that slow if you can hit Enter fast.

EDIT: uploaded a new build, now you can remove a version from the list or a server from the history

wow i was missing a feature like that, specially today when i was searching for a decent 8.6 ot server and the server list was getting really big. Very usefull.

About that item missed in the recording it happened again yesterday without elfbot, but i accidentally deleted the video -.-, i tried to what i did again but didnt happened... really wierd o.o

It is just missing from the video, right? Are you sure that during the gameplay it was there in the container?
    This is really weird.. Because TTM doesn't change the packets, it just records them.. I got no clue of how something like this could happen.

And the server list is limited to the last 20 servers, so don't worry about it being too big.