Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Maptracker 9.60

Thread: Maptracker 9.60

Maptracker 9.60

good let me know how do I copy the map tracker maps.
    when I open the map and entered the server tracker tibia not copy anything: (

please help I want to copy a map: (

Super Moderator

RE: Maptracker 9.60

Which map tracker is that and are you sure it supports 9.60?

My map tracker is 8.6 but my tibiaAPI is 9.63 as I can update my map tracker?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by XxhadesxX
    My map tracker is 8.6 but my tibiaAPI is 9.63 as I can update my map tracker?
    If the map tracker relies completely on TibiaAPI, and you've updated TibiaAPI properly (this includes patching the code for map reading), I don't see why it shouldn't work.

How the software track creature spawn ?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Onix1
    How the software track creature spawn ?
    By reading its location upon discovery

Well here's my map tracker 960 I hope I can say that does not work: (

My Map Tracker 960

someone can help me get it working?

Administrator

The TibiaAPI that you are using isn't properly updated to support 9.63. Any public TibiaAPI available that claims compatibility with 9.63 probably just updated the addresses. For full 9.63 you have to update constants, packets, and a few functions. I have a properly updated and working TibiaAPI for 9.60 that was used for a map tracker. However, I haven't had the time to update it to 9.63 yet, so don't expect a 9.63 compatible TibiaAPI anytime soon. Sorry. :\

what is that windows skin again ?