Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Custom Client -> Botting

Thread: Custom Client -> Botting

Thumbs up Custom Client -> Botting

Hi,

I'm trying to make bots work with a custom client. I've searched the web and the forum and think I'm going about it the right way, just need some insight.

Firstly, using a non-custom client is not a viable option as whenever you try to log in with the standard client you get a "unknown packet type during login" and debug. One thing about this is weird because the server uses port 7117 opposed to 7171, but upon packet sniffing the custom-client connecting to the server the initial connect seems to be on port 7171 and then it changes to 7117 after. I don't know if any of you lot would know anything about this.

I also unpacked the client (was packed using molebox) and tried a normal client with their dat/spr etc. No luck. Same debug about packet type.

If I were to use the custom client I understand the two things which generally hinder bot usage is the version numbers and the window class name. I changed the version numbers with a command line program (not hexedit) and it made no difference to whether any of the bots I tried worked. (Tugbot, Magebot, Tibia Auto, Redbot etc).

And when I go to change the classname in the hex editor, I was under the impression I had to append 'CMainFrame' with 'TibiaClient' or whatever you want the window class name to be, but this just debugs and I get access violations.

Can anyone shed any light on the issue?

Thanks

Super Moderator

RE: Custom Client -> Botting

The login server and game server probably (most servers do) run on different ports.

Ah, I see.

So should I just ignore that? (Presumably it switches what port it connects to without my assistance?)

Essentially what I need to know is how can they tell what client I am using, and what is this incorrect\erroneous packet which debugs it when I try with a normal client

So I just decided to make a client with VAPus custom client and with the SPRs and Dat files from the custom client. I may be on my way to solving this.

[edit]

Anyone know what this problem could be: I've created the client using VAPus custom client and used the RSA from the original custom client. I've changed version info with ResourceHacker (comes up as 3.30 on file version, 3.30 product version and 3.3.0.0 on product version on the top of properties) yet its still saying I need to be using a 3.3 client when I log in.

Is there anywhere in the file I have to hex edit?

Why is the thread icon a music note?

It was an accident , Darkstar. Do you have any idea about any of the problems I am listing here? I.E. do you know if version identifies itself somewhere else ( that i have to hexedit)
    [hr]
    "The client sends the version as a 16-bit integer (version 9.44 will have the value 944) within both login packets. So to change this you will obviously want to locate the creation code for both packets using a disassembler, there are various ways to locate this code such as:

Investigating the code near any login related string references
    Break on Winsock send and "back trace" until you locate the packet creation code
    Search directly for the version number as a constant (integer value, not float) used by the code
    Search for references to the account data (requires account data addresses)

An alternative to changing the version number within the client would be to instead change the signature (first 4 bytes) of the dat/pic/spr files and check these on your server, if any are incorrect warn the player.
    "

I think this is where my problem might lie. I don't even know where to start/

i to would like to know about this thanks