Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Base Adresses of Character Stats

Thread: Base Adresses of Character Stats

Base Adresses of Character Stats

Hey

Long has this board been unupdated. I know various programming skills and I decided i will write my own bot for zezenia. I am very bad on the debugging side, hence it seems like I cannot get past the phase of finding the base adresses of any of the character stats (as I believe they are all hiding behing three-level pointers.) Anyone to point out a few will be the first to try out my bot.

Thanks
    Hubix

RE: Base Adresses of Character Stats

I have same problem... cant help you but... good lucky on your new project.

RE: Base Adresses of Character Stats

Sorry for posting it today, but to help them.

Try to search using the Cheat Engine, but when you try to put the value, for instance the health, try using HealthValue*4. It works for very addres of Zezenia's Character Stats.

Cya,
    Aluccard.

http://code.google.com/p/japi/source...I/Addresses.cs

Add the base address to each (Process.MainModule.BaseAddress).

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ManInTheCave View Post
    http://code.google.com/p/japi/source...I/Addresses.cs

Add the base address to each (Process.MainModule.BaseAddress).
    This is the Zezenian bot dev board

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster_89 View Post
    This is the Zezenian bot dev board
    Oh I'm so clever LOL

@OP - Sorry! I don't play Zezenia