Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Tibia Dbot

Thread: Tibia Dbot

Tibia Dbot

Hello, I have started working on a bot named Dbot. This bot is currently only set to work on most OT servers since it's built on the TibiaAPI. The bot is in very early alpha but I would like to start getting some feedback on what features are most important as well as features I should include. So I am going to have a Open Alpha for the bot. Yes it has bugs, Yes alot of the features that look like they should be there arn't. They will be in time.

About me. I'm currently attending Lansing Community Collage to get my Associate's in computer programming. I'm focusing my school work on Java development as well as mobile platforms. But I Love botting in Tibia and PVPing with my brother.

Well I know this isn't a professional crafted post. But if you want to learn more check out the bot's webpage at www.tibiadbot.com Registration is required to download the bot.

Also if any of the TP Programmers that program C# could message me to get started on verifying the software that would be great.

Thanks

Agian the website is www.tibiadbot.com

RE: Tibia Dbot

Can't register on the forums (the link is broken) thus can't download the bot.

RE: Tibia Dbot

I was wondering why I had no users. On the site and like 100's of visitors.

Well the issues has been fixed. It was dew to not changing the forum settings when I moved from my temporal co.cc domain to the .com

Just to add I'm currently working on adding threading to the program to increase the healer and other settings speeds. This will mainly address speed issues with running a lot of bots.

Also the Player List is buggy, This is also currently being addressed with the threading.