Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Memory hotkey

Thread: Memory hotkey

Memory hotkey

Can someone tell me or code memory or tell me how to find the hotkey text and hotkey send automatic text version 9.61?

RE: Memory hotkey

hotkeys are splited in 4 different arrays on memory, each one containing 36 entries.

1 - text array (step = 0x100)
    2 - use mode array (step = 0x4)
    3 - send automatically array (step = 0x1)
    4 - item id array (step = 0x4)

with Cheat Engine:
    1 - scan for string.
    2 - scan for (2 Use On Yourself, 1 Use On Target, 0 Use with Crosshairs or Use Item)
    3 - scan for byte (1 if send automatically enabled, 0 otherwise.)
    4 - scan for 4 bytes, matching the item id (3031 is the easier, because it is the gold id)

@Blequi,
    I can found all that you say, but if i close tibia window, and open it again, aparrently those address wont work anymore.

Code:
    ReadString(currentHotkey, 256); // where currentHotkey is my HKStart + HkStep
    In this example, the code works and return the spells inside hotkeys, if i put currentHotkey+ base, it wont work.
    What im doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by brunopbarrote View Post
    @Blequi,
    I can found all that you say, but if i close tibia window, and open it again, aparrently those address wont work anymore.

Code:
    ReadString(currentHotkey, 256); // where currentHotkey is my HKStart + HkStep
    In this example, the code works and return the spells inside hotkeys, if i put currentHotkey+ base, it wont work.
    What im doing wrong?
    There are a few things you could be doing:

1. Adding the base address inside your ReadString method
    2. Using an old client with ASLR disabled, but trying to account for it

Probably some more. I'd need to see how you're calculating currentHotkey, and your ReadString method to confirm which it is. I suspect you've already incorporated the base address into currentHotkey, personally.