Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

How can I find the ContextMenu addresses

Thread: How can I find the ContextMenu addresses

How can I find the ContextMenu addresses

someone can help to find ?

public static uint AddContextMenuPtr;
    public static uint OnClickContextMenuPtr;
    public static uint OnClickContextMenuVf;
    public static uint AddSetOutfitContextMenu;
    public static uint AddPartyActionContextMenu;
    public static uint AddCopyNameContextMenu;
    public static uint AddTradeWithContextMenu;
    public static uint AddLookContextMenu;

I neeed it too
    Help please

public static uint AddContextMenuPtr; - the add context menu function that is called at the following 5 locations:
    public static uint AddSetOutfitContextMenu; --the address of the CALL to add set outfit context menu
    public static uint AddPartyActionContextMenu; --the address of the CALL to add party action context menu
    public static uint AddCopyNameContextMenu; --the address of the CALL to add copy name context menu
    public static uint AddTradeWithContextMenu; --the address of the CALL to add trade with context menu
    public static uint AddLookContextMenu; --the address of the CALL to add look context menu

All of the hooks above can be found by searching for the text that is added to the menu.

public static uint OnClickContextMenuPtr; - the callback when a menu is clicked, look for a switch case with id's that resemble the ones pushed to the above functions. breakpoint to clarify
    public static uint OnClickContextMenuVf; --search for the above address is memory. is an address which holds the callback address in a virtual function table

If you go view my past streams at
    http://www.twitch.tv/darkstar_xeno when I'm updating xenobot, I walk through similar address sometimes.

Thanks darkstar