Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

TibiaViewer Release
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TibiaViewer Release

TibiaViewer Release

Hello, everybody.

The reason to this post is to inform you guys about the release of TibiaViewer.
    Over the past couple of months I've been working on this project, is kind of like a TibiaCast but totally aimed for botters!

How so?
    Ok, This is really simple you make an account to the service (www.tibiaviewer.com) and download the client, once you've completed those 2 little steps, you can now go into the client and open it up, select the client you want to listen to and then you set up your bot as you always do.
    Once its been set up. Let's say you go out to the mall with your family and you are worried about your character, we'll plain easy you go to your account at www.tibiaviewer.com and to the right side of your screen you will see a quick access menu where you can access to your character's sessions.

So, why would I want to access my character's session?
    By accessing to your character's session you will have _complete_ control upon your character via the website. It does not writes into the memory, it doesn't inject any DLL into the process, it does not uses a proxy and does not send any packets into the client, but it sends instructions to the bot itself, via LUA scripting, the bot is the one in charge upon those scripts.
    You can browse through many variables of your character such as but not limited to: Skills, Messages, Equipment, Containers Opened, and many more.

Is there a free trial?
    Yes, there is indeed a 7-day-free trial, which after that, if you've liked the service you can purchase a 30-days licence for only $3.99 a month!

What is the website?
    www.tibiaviewer.com

I would very much appreciate your feedback and hope y'all a happy new year :)

Here is a screenie:

RE: TibiaViewer Release

This is a great idea.
    I've done this a few years ago, but it was very simple, only to see a few status about my character hehe

But I can't understand, how you control the bots?
    And what bots are supported by this ?

I liked.

You can control your character by binding hotkeys "listening" on files updates. (I will upload a YT video showing hows it done, I just need to tweak up a LUA library to ease the setup process by the end-user)

Any bot that uses LUA as a scripting language can be used along with TibiaViewer, heh.

Can I look hows it going for my character on the mobile?

Yes, you can get into the website and watch it on a Desktop PC, Laptop (regardless of their OS... Mac, Windows, Linux, etc.), Tablet, Smartphone pretty much anything that has a web browser and has internet

Promise is promise, here is the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amGicCYD1ZQ

Very nice.. ;o

Cool.
    Why dont u implement an easy way to walk ?
    Player choose the area in the screen or the direction, without scripting ?
    Would be faster =P

Wow, does this work on all clients or just the up-to-date client?
    Awesome work anyway!

@Blood, its not meant for you to play on it but to take control on the script you are using

@Pannkaka, Thanks, and it is only working with the current tibia client at the moment.

interesting idea.

And would be nice if you expose a small link to tpforums.