Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

TibiaViewer (Update) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TibiaViewer (Update)

Lightbulb TibiaViewer Update 2.2

Hello everyone!

I've been working on this update for quite some days and fixed multiple glitches, also a very important memory leak was fixed, but more importantly added more features!
    Anyone who wishes to test in further, just send me a private message here or send an email to admin@tibiaviewer.com, I can hand you a licence for a greater amount of time.

The official website is http://www.tibiaviewer.com/
    and the download like to the software is http://www.tibiaviewer.com/download?id=client

Frozen View: http://www.tibiaviewer.com/watch?cha...o&password=123

Here's the full change log for this version
    Code:
    --v.2.2--
    *Improved Client's performance by 25%
    *Added a session sharing feature, in which you can:
    	-Set up a public password for your session
    	-Clear up the password and make your session private
    	-Choose whether or not to allow the ones having your access password to use the scripter (Not allow is highly recommended)
                      -> Blacklisting actions is currently in my TO-DO
    *A new option has been added to the Context Menu to get your session's URL
    *All windows has been set up as "Top Most" meaning they will remain on top of every window when possible.
    *You will now receive an email when you register your account with your account details in a given case you forget.
    *The server will now record the experience you made allowing you to keep track of the experience you've made while broadcasting your session and make some fancy stats about it. this works as follows:
    	-The experience made throughout the WHOLE day will be recorded in
    	-If you make multiple sessions through the day this experience will sum up to the past one in the same day
    	-The experience made will graph up. You can reach this section by clicking on 'Sessions History' in the 'Quick Access' Menu to the right side of the screen.
    	-Your character will stop broadcasting your session if logged out to allow recording the experience made on that session.
    *Added an introduction page explaining what Tibia Viewer does to make it work in 4 different languages, in which you will be redirected only if it has been your first visit in the last 90 days or in case your cookies have been cleared up.
    *Revamped the whole Watch page, as follows:
    	-Added Tibia's colour messages schema to the ChatLog meaning messages will now paint up blue, yellow, red, green or white depending on the type of the message you recieve.
    	-Battle list has been added showing the HP% and the colour acorddingly to the Tibia Client and marking up your current target.
    	-The state of your character (burned, frozen, cursed, poisoned, etc) will now show up to the watch page
    	-Map parsing has been DRASTICALLY improved. It should not skip anymore tiles.
    	-Fixed timing format
    	-Changed the Theme
    	-Tweaked up the scripter in the Watch page adding some pre-made actions and different bot options, pleae bear with me as this is yet not functional though you can still submit actions by writing them by hand.
    *Made some revisions and improvements to several Server-Sided Functions, though end-user may not notice them.
    *Changed the textbox field in the Boards now you can add some formatting to the threads and posts.
    If anyone has Xenobot, iBot or Redbot and would like to provide me with some "pre-made" actions I would very much appreciate it as I do not have a licence for testing.

Here is a screenie from the graph section in which you can see the total experience made while broadcasting. More information will be added as we grow.

Cheers!
    Last edited by Diego; 01-21-2013 at 07:28 PM.
    TibiaViewer taking AFK botting to a whole different level Sign up!.

is this free?

It has a free trial, we are currently on a downtime due some marketing stuffs.
    We should be back by this weekend!

Soooooo... I just uploaded the new website and the new scripts to the server.

The change log
    Code:
    Version 2.4.0
    Removed compatibility with Tibia 8.91
    Added compatiblity with Tibia 8.92
    Added TibiaViewer mobile app support
    Re-made the way the Server and Client handles data
    Did some major work out on several internal functions
    The website now shows players addons *Thanks to Blequi from TP Forums*
    You can now select "App Alert" - This sends a notification to your mobile if your account has a device linked to the tibiaviewer mobile app.
    Added some instructions on the first run
    Check out the new website http://www.tibiaviewer.com and let me know what you think!
    And the link to the latest version: download

Remember there's a 7 days free trial - full access to all of the features
    Spread the word! I'd really appreciate it

Giving away 100 free lifetime licenses for TibiaViewer, you just gotta sign up. Click here for more info

Diego, I already suffered from people thinking my software were scam.
    Sometimes someone will got hacked by a "friend" and him will convince the guy that the software was virus and them will post shit on forums.
    But just keep your work and with time the project will grow and people will start to trust, just dont gave up =)

Yeah, it is certainly a tough market to get into, hopefully this project grows and turns into great tool used on a daily-basis.

I am registered now, but I haven't gotten any email... my name is krille09

You dont recieve an email upon registration yet, just use your account details to log in

Quote Originally Posted by Diego View Post
    You dont recieve an email upon registration yet, just use your account details to log in
    But it has lifetime license right? ;>