Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85
All of my Latest Graphics
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All of my Latest Graphics

I don't feel like uploading and showing you the original of this car.. well I might later.. about to be busy tho lol.

I got bored at school and made this.. it looks fucking nice.

I made this for a client.. he was gonna use it on his website, but he never changed the images.. lazy fucker.. didn't even get paid. :@

Original Le Parkour pic that I edited.. It was just solid black guy, but I added some color and drop shadow and all the other stuff..

This one, I just got really bored.. It looks like shit with my name on it...

***NO I WILL NOT REMOVE MY NAME.. THESE ARE MINE!! ***

Thanks
    Cyber_Demon12

i cant see the drawings

Quote Originally Posted by Cameri
    i cant see the drawings
    They work for me... lol... They are uploaded at ImageShack.... so maybe its your AV or somethin :P

Thanks
    Cyber_Demon12

Looks nice but all the "DO NOT FREAKING COPY THIS BECUZ ALL THE WHITE TEXT RUINS IT" is kinda annoying :S.

There are easier ways of making watermarks

Thats why i couldnt see them

Yarp, you ruin the pictures by adding watermark like that..

Like anyone would like to stole it....

Administrator

I would have to agree with Nevski, there is no reason for anyone to steal pictures like those. Cyber_Demon12 those pictures are of such low quality that I'd rate them around 1/10. The reason for this is because you've just taken a picture, cut out the part you need and change the settings for shadows. There is nothing good about these pictures, I'd have to admit I would expect more from you after all this time.

This is not a flame post just critiscism. I won't lie to you, just so you will feel better.

Programmer

lol

Everyone has to start somewhere