Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Forum Name Change 2?

Thread: Forum Name Change 2?

Forum Name Change 2?

Hi!

I'm sick of this alias, I used it years ago to make myself a bit more anonymous as I didn't want people to know I bot, before I developed my real pseudonym. Could someone rename me to XtrmJosh or just Josh?

Thanks!

i think that ThatManIsNewbie suits u better <3

edit : i read the name for the first time aparently it says extreme josh and not xtml josh, i always thought it was xtml LOL

Why the hell would you even think that? rofl

i probably spend so much hours on neobot with xtml's that it just did LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Wesker View Post
    i probably spend so much hours on neobot with xtml's that it just did LOL
    It probably explains why I had / have so little respect for you. I often find that people who don't even bother to learn my name get dismissed as idiots pretty quickly, your persistence has paid off a little though, I have some amount of respect for your desire to actually do something, I just pity the fact that as yet you haven't found out what that something actually is...

Quote Originally Posted by ManInTheCave View Post
    It probably explains why I had / have so little respect for you. I often find that people who don't even bother to learn my name get dismissed as idiots pretty quickly, your persistence has paid off a little though, I have some amount of respect for your desire to actually do something, I just pity the fact that as yet you haven't found out what that something actually is...
    ahhahaha XD, im a really dificult person to deal with, funny thing is i have no opinions on anything, (not personal anyways) i cant say i like you, i can say that your scripts on neobot where pretty damn basic and lame, that ur video about darkstar was bs, that darkstars answer was garbage kuz no1 get it, and thats the main reason why people hate on me, they dont understand i got issues as ddt (attention deficit disorder) and i cant relate to any human, i prefer to communicate by my computer than going out, i do go out when i want to, not like im afraid of people, its just very dificult to be chatting with people and hear "an today my girlfriend bought me a t-shirt" , my answer to that is well if shes going to gift u shitt thats not related to u, u might as well gift her kotex's

ekx was 1 of the very few persons that understand that, Raphael didn't kuz well he's a child, maozao did it, even aggro and calax, but mostly those people were interested in why i was like that, and we became "friends" along that road, i never hate the "xtmljosh" even if i ever posted that i hate him, hate on the internet its pretty stupid, i dont have a face to hate, and even in rl i do not hate LOL.

Most people are so pathetic they are offended by simple works like : "noob,gay,homo,etc"

Truth is you can be a straight guy and be afraid of spiders and in that matter ur a homo
    You can be super smart and then forget your car keys inside..... And that's been a fucking knob

or just like pro-grammer that hes gay,homo,transexual,double pen homo, fagget, cunt in league of legends but no1 can blame him for that, darkstar is almost the same amount of homo as he is there LOL

also darkstar might feel that i always bring him up into any subject, well boy ur the only 1 with a bot thats currently active, i could say jo3 but he doesn't have a selling bot as far as i know, i could say meganoob, and still hes bot is personal (i think it was him or blaster or both)

so josh as I see you're been a bit of a homo here, there's no other way for me, I don't hate you, I can't really relate 2 u, and i just make my decisions upon your posts, by the amount of questions u got, and the errors u made, you're still a newbie, don't worry about it I'm also a newbie, every1 on this forum is a newbie in so many matters, i never tried to do a bot (on the regular bases, injecting and so on, its interesting how it works, but is not something that i want to do, thats why i made a pixel bot, thats something i was interested on doing )

Wesker, would be interesting if you make some psychoanalysis sessions. It will be better for you and for all the community lolol
    In the past for ur trolling in TP I though u were just a idiot, but nowadays I understand you XD I laugh with u saying ramd0m shit XD

Quote Originally Posted by Blood View Post
    Wesker, would be interesting if you make some psychoanalysis sessions. It will be better for you and for all the community lolol
    In the past for ur trolling in TP I though u were just a idiot, but nowadays I understand you XD I laugh with u saying ramd0m shit XD
    like i said before its hard to keep up with me

+ ur a newbie and i dont like to chat with newbies :>

edit : exept darkstar akdaposkdpkspdokpsdk