Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

What has happened to the forum?

Thread: What has happened to the forum?

What has happened to the forum?

I havent been on for quite a while. What has happened to the forum? The design changed. Content removed!?
    I cant find any announcements. Where is Ian? Who is the admin now?
    Maybe there should have be a news forum with official announcements.

They just changed it to vBulleting 1 month ago(or less)

Quote Originally Posted by alkamenes View Post
    I havent been on for quite a while. What has happened to the forum? The design changed. Content removed!?
    I cant find any announcements. Where is Ian? Who is the admin now?
    Maybe there should have be a news forum with official announcements.
    its called the "DarkstaR apocalypse

oldies on legacy board, ian died in a horrible breakfeast incident that involved somehow a fork and a glass of orange juice

Administrator
    We upgraded the forum to use vBulletin instead of the old MyBB. Ian, is still an admin, and so am I, of course. Nothing changed, except the forum style. All old threads can be found here: http://tpforums.org/forum/forums/90-Legacy-Board
    TPrograming Administration ~

Linux says: Hey Windows, what\'s up?
    Windows says: You suck and I\'m superior!
    Linux says: Is that why I have to drink alot of WINE to act like you?

If you need to contact me urgently, use Google Talk: arthur.cavallari@gmail.com

Thank you very much.

Top Product Guide

Please try Google before asking about Best Product Blog 7e1c48f