Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

IP Address being shown
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IP Address being shown

Thumbs up IP Address being shown

Is there a reason why everyone public IP address is shown on the forums. I would imagine most people use proxy's and other VPN services.

But still, making it easy for the CIP guys to login and grab any of our IP address that easy sounds like a very silly idea.
    ResQue1980... Nom Nom Nom...
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one" - Einstein

Super Moderator
    Where exactly?

edit: Noticed now, the image didn't load properly

At the bottom of every post, there is an icon that says "IP"

Look at the very bottom of this post (not the thread) in the bottom left hand corner.

Are there any plans to remove this feature? For anyone not using a VPN for their bots is going to get screwed.

I don't see a thing, perhaps is just your account
    TibiaViewer taking AFK botting to a whole different level Sign up!.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego View Post
    I don't see a thing, perhaps is just your account
    me 2. I tried to find it for about 10 mins and I failed.

Maybe a screenshot point to the specified location would explain better than words.

the odds are no1 on this forum will do shitt to you that way LOL

besides no1 really gives a fuck about ips anymore......

@Finaly agree with you

I think he has a point I don't care if you get my ip, but if did care I would use a proxy or vpn to hide my ip

But I actually don't think normal users should see it anyway :P
    Last edited by klusbert; 03-01-2013 at 02:50 AM.
    How to find battlelist address --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8146.html
    Updating addresses --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8625.html
    DataReader --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-10387.html

Quote Originally Posted by klusbert View Post
    @Finaly agree with you

I think he has a point I don't care if you get my ip, but if did care I would use a proxy or vpn to hide my ip
    <_< finally ? i could link at least 3 threads where u say that

+ klusbert is gay and he also agrees with that xP <3

IPs are still as dangerous as they always were. All I need is your IP and I can kick you off the internet, and find out the name, DOB, and potentially even CC numbers of anyone you live with. If only I could remember the site I used to use...