Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Simple Walking Bot
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simple Walking Bot

Simple Walking Bot

I want to build a simple walking waypoint bot. No changing levels (for now) Just walk here, then walk here.

Im not evens ure where to begin.

read the x,y,z then walk to them, im sure theres a tutorial by lordofwar about that

There's 4 addresses you need to access to: GoToX, GoToY, GoToZ and isWalking (from bl)

You write on the memory the first 3 with the waypoint to want to go to and then set isWalking to 1
    TibiaViewer taking AFK botting to a whole different level Sign up!.

I couldnt find the tutorial. Im still trying to figure out where to start. I want to make it so for now: Click a button add ur current location into a text box. If there are multiple locations have the bot read 1 line at a time and walk to those locations (Seperated by a comma). and then repeate.

How would I read them? Right now I have a text box that reads the x, y, z, and stores into text boxes (x y z text boxes). When another button is clicked it adds those text box items to 3 list boxes. How do I read those list boxes and make the player walk to the location? Or is there an easier way to do it than i have (unfortunatly i do forsee walking issues example. Listbox1 coordnate was reached before the listbox2 coordnate so it moves down thus bugging the walker)
    Last edited by athenso; 03-13-2013 at 09:17 PM.

How about

Button.OnClick += addWpt()
    Timer.onTick += doWalk()

addWpt()
    {
    location struct = readX, readY, readZ;
    listbox.add(location.toString()); // 123,123,7
    }

doWalk()
    {
    location = listbox.getselect.text.ToLocation()
    //check current position, do pathfind, etc. etc
    writeonmemory locationX, locationY, locationZ
    writeonmemory BattleList.Self.isWalking = 1
    }

Even though is just pseudo code out of head it should give you a pretty wide idea of how this works... dont over read address if you dont need to

location = listbox.getselect.text.ToLocation()
    //check current position, do pathfind, etc. etc
    writeonmemory locationX, locationY, locationZ <-- not sure what that is for
    writeonmemory BattleList.Self.isWalking = 1 <-- not sure what that is either.

now my next issue is getting the player to actualy walk.

check my comment above

I did but im not understanding it so im probably inputing it wrong.

You have to edit Tibia's memory - We do it through memory addresses which tells us what data is there, in this case we need to edit 4 different address which holds the location we want to go to, and to "submit" that location we need to edit the value of "isWalking" as we know it in the battle list for OUR character (0 = not walking, 1 = is walking)

And in case you are wondering, no I do not have those address as I do not need them in my project.