Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Just a little help, is all I need.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just a little help, is all I need.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Just a little help, is all I need.

I've honestly tried everything I can,
    my bot works, but before I continue making it better,
    I really wan't to know how to update TibiaAPI's addresses.

I've watched the tutorial at the forum, about finding the addresses in olly,
    I've sit 2 hours looking for something that can help me.
    I'm doing exactly, exactly as it's written in the tutorial...

Some people won't answer,
    some people will probably say, go learn more 'bout programming first,
    and some will probably say, watch the tutorials,,,, search on google!.

I've tried everything of that,
    so please, give me one chance,
    please give me a clean tutorial that can help me.

Making a tutorial for all of the addresses would be kind of time consuming I guess so why don't you specify a few and I can try to help you

Quote Originally Posted by ottizy View Post
    Making a tutorial for all of the addresses would be kind of time consuming I guess so why don't you specify a few and I can try to help you
    The basic ones, like, the one that injects your character,
    the one that will make the walker, healer work.
    Those ones, so my bot can work ;P

Thank's for your answer btw

Wesker: I'm installing it right now, I dunno whatfor, but I'm doin' it ;P

to turn off the asrl the random address is why u cant update ur tool

Quote Originally Posted by Umbled View Post
    I've honestly tried everything I can,
    my bot works, but before I continue making it better,
    I really wan't to know how to update TibiaAPI's addresses.

I've watched the tutorial at the forum, about finding the addresses in olly,
    I've sit 2 hours looking for something that can help me.
    I'm doing exactly, exactly as it's written in the tutorial...

Some people won't answer,
    some people will probably say, go learn more 'bout programming first,
    and some will probably say, watch the tutorials,,,, search on google!.

I've tried everything of that,
    so please, give me one chance,
    please give me a clean tutorial that can help me.
    I can't help you as I don't know how to find all of the addresses myself, but I will give you some advice, and it doesn't follow with what you expect to hear.

Now that you've done what you want with TibiaAPI, do it your own way. Make your own TibiaAPI. I don't mean download the sources and compile it yourself (if you've just downloaded the pre-compiled .dll file), nor do I mean type out TibiaAPI word for word, I mean physically write out your own API, to do what you want, the way you want.

The problem with TibiaAPI is that when people like yourself begin to program, they find it really helpful, so helpful in fact, that they become reliant on it. As you are at now, they all reach a stage where TibiaAPI is kinda "off limits" because of the limitations of the software, or because it is too complex for them to manage.

Put it this way; once you know how to get addresses, and write stuff with TibiaAPI, you know pretty much everything you need to know to rewrite TibiaAPI. I mean, the most part of remaking TibiaAPI is making classes which contain the data, reading the data, and acting upon it. You already know how to act upon data, because you can (presumably) take a users input into your windows form, and do something which uses that data (e.g heal when your health is under a certain amount, using a spell the user inputs). You also know how to create a class, if not then your code would look like shit and be very difficult to work with. Beyond that it's just data acquisition. As you know how to write code already, you just need to know where to find the code to write, and that can all be found using a tool such as google or MSDN.

The easiest address to find is probably your experience, go into cheat engine and open Tibia.exe, then do a search for your current experience (for example 8400), now change char to a char with more or less experience, and enter the new experience and click "next scan", and it will narrow down the results. Once you have just 1 result, you have the address of your experience in Tibias memory. You can then use that address (minus Tibia's base address, which will appear in cheat engine as Tibia.exe) to read the experience from your memory.

Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJash View Post
    I can't help you as I don't know how to find all of the addresses myself, but I will give you some advice, and it doesn't follow with what you expect to hear.

Now that you've done what you want with TibiaAPI, do it your own way. Make your own TibiaAPI. I don't mean download the sources and compile it yourself (if you've just downloaded the pre-compiled .dll file), nor do I mean type out TibiaAPI word for word, I mean physically write out your own API, to do what you want, the way you want.

The problem with TibiaAPI is that when people like yourself begin to program, they find it really helpful, so helpful in fact, that they become reliant on it. As you are at now, they all reach a stage where TibiaAPI is kinda "off limits" because of the limitations of the software, or because it is too complex for them to manage.

Put it this way; once you know how to get addresses, and write stuff with TibiaAPI, you know pretty much everything you need to know to rewrite TibiaAPI. I mean, the most part of remaking TibiaAPI is making classes which contain the data, reading the data, and acting upon it. You already know how to act upon data, because you can (presumably) take a users input into your windows form, and do something which uses that data (e.g heal when your health is under a certain amount, using a spell the user inputs). You also know how to create a class, if not then your code would look like shit and be very difficult to work with. Beyond that it's just data acquisition. As you know how to write code already, you just need to know where to find the code to write, and that can all be found using a tool such as google or MSDN.

The easiest address to find is probably your experience, go into cheat engine and open Tibia.exe, then do a search for your current experience (for example 8400), now change char to a char with more or less experience, and enter the new experience and click "next scan", and it will narrow down the results. Once you have just 1 result, you have the address of your experience in Tibias memory. You can then use that address (minus Tibia's base address, which will appear in cheat engine as Tibia.exe) to read the experience from your memory.
    I tried it, and I got an address,
    so, is that the address that I will write in tibiaAPI's dll?.
    I will take your advice and try to make my own API when I have enough experience of doing that.

@Wesker, I'm honestly feeling retarded here ( not that I am), but how do I exactly turn off the asrl ?

Thank you very, very much for your help so far guys!,
    I never thought I'd get such a great response ;P

I tried it, and I got an address,
    so, is that the address that I will write in tibiaAPI's dll?.
    I will take your advice and try to make my own API when I have enough experience of doing that.

@Wesker, I'm honestly feeling retarded here ( not that I am), but how do I exactly turn off the asrl ?

Thank you very, very much for your help so far guys!,
    I never thought I'd get such a great response ;P
    It will ask you to restart PC, and you have to do it on emet, just turn it off <_<

btw after that u might want to take a look at this http://tpforums.org/forum/threads/57...ult)-by-Wesker

Quote Originally Posted by Wesker View Post
    It will ask you to restart PC, and you have to do it on emet, just turn it off <_<

btw after that u might want to take a look at this http://tpforums.org/forum/threads/57...ult)-by-Wesker
    I can't believe I missed that big text where I could disable it, lol ;P.

One question, I checked ur thread, and I'm trying to get my HP address,
    Step one is to start Cheat Engine, make the scan type as "Unknown initial value",
    make the first scan, go down and let a monster hit you once, and take some of your hp.
    Now I'm going to set the scan type as "Changed Value", and I'm supposed to do it like that until I'm getting one address?

Please correct me if im wrong, cus it ain't workin'.
    It worked getting the exp address as Jash described.

I can't believe I missed that big text where I could disable it, lol ;P.

One question, I checked ur thread, and I'm trying to get my HP address,
    Step one is to start Cheat Engine, make the scan type as "Unknown initial value",
    make the first scan, go down and let a monster hit you once, and take some of your hp.
    Now I'm going to set the scan type as "Changed Value", and I'm supposed to do it like that until I'm getting one address?

Please correct me if im wrong, cus it ain't workin'.
    It worked getting the exp address as Jash described.

Remember you have to get hit, then changed the value, then hit again and changed value, then don't get hit and set the unchanged value, and click it like a crazy mad man, then walk a bit and still unchanged value, then get hit again and search changed value it should pop-up very fast

However remember that you have to do it without the astral, so restart ur pc

edit : also theres 2 methods on that post, the ollydbg and the cheat engine method, both do the same, and will get you those addreses