Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

MY unjust bann.........................
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MY unjust bann.........................

MY unjust bann.........................

just wondering when it ends....

since lord darkstar has hes box full and doesnt seem to know how to empty it.

I read somewhere in the chat that would be for 1 week(?) not sure though

ty

theres no msg about it anywhere and i dont know when LOL

Yeah, he said you'll be out for a week
    TibiaViewer taking AFK botting to a whole different level Sign up!.

or if you were missed on chatbox...apparently it didn't happen :/

Quote Originally Posted by Farsa View Post
    or if you were missed on chatbox...apparently it didn't happen :/
    call me w/e you want, but I do miss him in the chatbox, he was the one who was writing the whole time

ikr, he talked a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Farsa View Post
    ikr, he talked a lot
    u miss me <3

we gonna date soon honey

I banned you because nobody can have a conversation in chatbox without you chiming in some half-English remarks in a rude fashion, usually completely ruining the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR View Post
    I banned you because nobody can have a conversation in chatbox without you chiming in some half-English remarks in a rude fashion, usually completely ruining the conversation.
    you banned because u where boiling son every1 knows that, however if your so smart why cant you figure out the "ignore button"

you know everytime the topic comes around u rage, its not my problem grow up.

also no1 asked you why did you bann me your just trying to make a valid point, however u dont even chat it the box, that box is mine, i can probably say 90% of everything in there starts by me LOL, seriusly darkstar get some balls if u dont want me to talk about ur bot, just tell me so.Besides when we dont bring that matter up ur nice, and i even have conversations with jash and believe me thats something that i consider a miracle.

be a man and unbann me asap <3

edit :

is not like your doing anything productive or posting content isnt it ?

cof cof cof