Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Problem in screen resolution in Tibia 7.6
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Problem in screen resolution in Tibia 7.6

Problem in screen resolution in Tibia 7.6

Previously I had problems with amount of fps. I was playing on vista with dx10 and in old tibia version had about 5-7 fps. I have solved this problem, just installed virtualbox and put windows xp sp1 os. Now i have got 20 to 30 fps.

The problem is that, it looks like default screen resolution in tibia window is 640x480p. When I make fullscreen game screen stretches and everything except equipment and chat section looks pixelated. And also 'Show lights effects' option is unable to change. I've tried to change resolution in game and/or windows and nothing changed.

See how does it look on screens:

http://i.imgur.com/1OGH3vX.png

fps have nothing to do with hardware, or instaling service packs.......

it has to do with internet speed

if you buy a fucking i7 and a g1.sniper 3 and 32 gigabytes of ram and overlock it to 40ghz (if thats even posible before it frieds up) your fps will remain the same.

http://www.speedtest.net/

to have a great fps rate you need at least 3m of speed and your upload speed should be higher than .10 mb if any of those fucked up, your screwed

now the g1. sniper 3 ,2 ,1 have a new network card, which is suposed to fix lag issues however if your internet is shit, dont expect a miracle.Try tracing your internet speed everytime you got lag issues.

running it in a virtual box wont help eigther you probably have a massive problem in your startup, on execute or search type msconfig and open it, check your proccess and disable the garbage

note 2 : the virtual machine should have a monitor setting....

Quote Originally Posted by Wesker View Post

Mind = Blown

i assume those fail palms where triggered by me, please correct me then.

hes asking a question and an obvious answer is what i went for LOL, this poor kid has been trying and posting for days jesus :/

Quote Originally Posted by ottizy View Post
    Mind = Blown
    here double ur internet speed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG5cEik2ABY

Trolling :

i

. m

a

. s
    t e
    . r

. i
    T

if you buy a fucking i7 and a g1.sniper 3 and 32 gigabytes of ram and overlock it to 40ghz (if thats even posible before it frieds up) your fps will remain the same.

http://www.speedtest.net/

to have a great fps rate you need at least 3m of speed and your upload speed should be higher than .10 mb if any of those fucked up, your screwed

now the g1. sniper 3 ,2 ,1 have a new network card, which is suposed to fix lag issues however if your internet is shit, dont expect a miracle.Try tracing your internet speed everytime you got lag issues.

running it in a virtual box wont help eigther you probably have a massive problem in your startup, on execute or search type msconfig and open it, check your proccess and disable the garbage

note 2 : the virtual machine should have a monitor setting....
    I hope you're joking, but I somehow doubt it.

@OP - Check the configuration of your Tibia client in the VM, it won't have the screen resolution configured in Options > Graphics > Advanced. The reason for the performance boost appears to be that you're using DX5 in the VM, either that or VirtualBox is restricting the amount of graphics performance it is allowing the VM to use. Try switching to OpenGL or DX5 without the VM, and try running with DX9 and smooth graphics disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJash View Post
    I hope you're joking, but I somehow doubt it.

@OP - Check the configuration of your Tibia client in the VM, it won't have the screen resolution configured in Options > Graphics > Advanced. The reason for the performance boost appears to be that you're using DX5 in the VM, either that or VirtualBox is restricting the amount of graphics performance it is allowing the VM to use. Try switching to OpenGL or DX5 without the VM, and try running with DX9 and smooth graphics disabled.

u gotta be kidding me, its all about the internet speed, doesnt mater if u have or not a virtual machine, and even if you got 1, its just stupid to run a game in a virtual machine, so your telling me that league of legends runs better on a virtual machine ?

for the love of RA

its the internet, doesnt matter if you got the dx9, dx5, dx12, or opengl if you're provider is a piece of shitt you're not going to get more than 50 fps

the only thing that may work and give you higher fps is a proxy server, and even that relies on your internet speed........

dont play games in a 56kb modem they are outdated.

you know what fuck it, in wonderland everything is posible heres how jash doubles hes internet speed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lG5cEik2ABY

windows reserves 20% of the bandwith if you search the gpedit and go to the Qos you can set it to 0, and thats should make a real difference between fps not all the shitt people talks here.

fuck it every1 double internet speed

just so you know FPs = frames per second how do you get frames in online games ? WITH INTERNET MADAFACAR

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

puppy talk :

graphics card -> helps you rendering images and proccesing them faster
    memory ram -> helps the processor with the taks he performs
    directX -> its a software that has vectors, 3d factors, extralidges and shitt u cant understand (it helps setting up the card and says hey use me to read that)
    opengl -> same as directX but for poor people (vegetarians mostly) with shitty pc's

so lets say we have a computer

so the proccess that will take place is :

computer :will ask what is this
    hardware :answers thats a graphic object
    proccesor :sends it to the graphic card and ram helps it get there and back
    graphic card : "they send me some shitt what should i do"
    directX : use me u dumb piece of shittttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!
    graphic card : ok :X

now how the fps work are different but they involve the same task

program reads well this pc is a piece of shitt every frame takes about 10kb and he has a 100kb internet speed so i can only send 10 frames

those 10 frames go to the previous proccess and without ram and graphic the 10 frames loss about 50% so you end up with 5 stupid fucking frames and you cant see shitt, game over you're already dead

WELCOME TO THE WALKING DEAD

-dont know shitt about hardware, but thats should be the way to perform it

just so you know FPs = frames per second how do you get frames in online games ? WITH INTERNET MADAFACAR
    And on offline games?

There's no such thing as offline games.