Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

NeoClone Bot project!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NeoClone Bot project!

Smile NeoClone Bot project!

NeoClone is a bot for Tibia which is trying to recreate(?) the old Neobot, with things such as mouse/keyobard control and without touching packets cause I'm too nub and could make a mess xD

Credits:
    Against the usual thing, I am going to write the credits in the header. You may ask why: well, without what is written in this list I wouldn't have been able to code a single line!!!
    So let's begin:

- First of all XtrmJash, he was the one who helped me to get up when I was going to give up with everything, thx bro.

- Ibot coder, cause when I saw his bot (the GUI) wasn't as good as I wanted. Also his paying methods sucked (not telephone/sms)... so while trying to crack it I found out that I was able to read the source (at least most of it) and that was what gave me the idea to do this.

- People of this forum, not gonna write them by order cause you/they were all really important, as important as the others:
    --->MeNi, Blequi, Stiju, Wesker, Snowa, Farsa (fuuuuuuuuuck, I wrote Farse again wtf? XD), ottizy, DarkStar, Blaster_89, Klusbert, Diego, Cupquake, Maozao and moooooooooore that I don't remember right now (yea, that's how fucked up my brain is) Maybe you don't remember/know me, but you can be sure that if you posted something interesting I probably read it (tutorials, questions, videos, codes, etc)

- Guy who posted Moobot source in tpforums, Cupquake (I'm following him in twitter), without his code I couldn't have done shit.... yea, he got some parts really really bugged, but dude, he didn't finish the project, what did you expect?
    ---> you have his old thread here: http://tpforums.org/forum/threads/51...ly-done-SOURCE!

Second Part And As Important As First:
    I wanna make this clear: I AM A NOOB, I'm the biggest noob ever seen in TPforums.... before starting this project I just had compiled once before in Delphi, ofc I knew other languages from long ago (VBasic, and web languages), but lots of problems/bugs I had while coding were because of this.... what Moobot author did in 1/2 day, it took me like 5 damn days!!!!

Okay bro, so what is done yet?:
    Well, for now the things that you can use are the following:

-Healer (completely done)
    --->added function CanCast('spell') --> this way you won't spam it lol xD
    ---> read from hotkey
    --->sent with hotkey+enter
    --->written like neo style

-ManaTraining (completely done)
    --->added all spells
    --->added AntiIdle, for now this and the one down here will have to be hardcoded, once I finish Scripts part (persistent hotkeys,etc) I'll remove it so you can add them by scripting
    --->added EatFood() & EatFood('name_item'), but for now it HAS TO be in hotkeys

-Neo window/File/Settings & Quit
    -Neo window/View/Engine States
    -Neo window/Options/Find new client ---> in case you didn't have Tibia opened before opening Neo.
    -Neo window/Help/Show Info Console
    -Settings/File/Save

-and much more, functions that are coded but you can't use for now (cause we don't have the Scripts part yet, relax)

Some Pictures:

---------------------------------

(I made more pics to upload, but the post doesn't allow more than 4imgs)

DOWNLOADS:
    if you just want to try it out:
    NeoClone Bot just .exe (compiled)-->https://github.com/NeoClone/NeoClone...lone%20bot.rar

Else if you want to check out the source:
    NeoClone Bot source --> https://github.com/NeoClone/NeoClone

To stay tuned:
    https://twitter.com/NeoCloneBot

Do you want to make a donation to thank me so I can continue doing what I'm doing for free?

Paypal:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=B44XSUTTD8ZVJ

Bitcoin:
    1JEJhgXTHyKzghyjyNF7hz1sqXCiJrD6JH

@Edited:
    btw, almost forgot it!
    I will be updating this project, if you wanna help me out you can create "commits" in github or just post it here.
    It will ALWAYS be Open Source and, this means: FREE.
    I will also upload a video to youtube "explaining" how to get the addresses we are using.
    cyaaaa
    Last edited by Puterin; 04-19-2013 at 04:54 PM. Reason: links updated

ur not going to learn much on the copycat side, you should program your own bot, however gratz you're almost ibot 2

btw : how much time did it take you ?
    i seen you here active like for 2 months ?

Congratulations on your initiative and looks like you've done a great job, awesome

Well, at least it looks better than iBot. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wesker View Post
    ur not going to learn much on the copycat side, you should program your own bot, however gratz you're almost ibot 2

Actually he will learn a lot. He will need to implement most of the algorithms: pathfinding, targeting and shit. He did the easiest part, which is the Healer. The only thing he copied is the interface.

in that case, why is it called clone just for the gui ? makes no sence <_<

you should rename you project xP, something cool, like "ma bot is better than xenobot project"

yeah u bann me again homo <_<

Nice, keep it going ^_^
    If you need any help or some, just hit me up a PM
    TibiaViewer taking AFK botting to a whole different level Sign up!.

I hope you keep it up.

You've said some built in features, but what can we expect of this software for the future?

yea, When I came here ~2months ago was because of this, I didn't know what to begin with! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle View Post
    Well, at least it looks better than iBot. lol
    The only thing he copied is the interface.
    mmm, not really, I had to redo some parts of the GUI cause it was bugged, and there are also some other modules (like the parser thread, tibia dat file, event queue,etc) that were already done (or semidone) and adapted them, or didn't use at all cause I didn't know how it worked yet.

you should rename you project xP, something cool, like "ma bot is better than xenobot project"
    xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ajjajaja, good one.... but Dark's bot is way more advanced than this, muuuuuuuuch more (and he has also higher(better) programming skills)

Quote Originally Posted by Blequi View Post
    You've said some built in features, but what can we expect of this software for the future?
    well, I am not looking for the best bot in da streetz yo, but I want it to be completely done (targeting,cavebot,looter,pathfinding,neo & ibot scripts support,etc)
    But as I said I am kinda new in this, so that's why it takes me ages to do a simple thing.... cause I have to search a lot around this forum, if not found then google it, if still not found then ask/post here... yea, and also I have to look for loads of Delphi functions.
    tl;dr: I will probably be slow, but I am looking forward to finishing it

For example, right now I'm going to do the "Ping Compensation" (not sure if getting the ping with SYN tibia.address, or getting it with packets--> if so, no idea xD)
    Then, I'll do the "Settings / Load .xml & Clear"
    After these things are done, I'll begin with Targeting I suppose

Thanks for the support guys =)

New Update!

Code:
    -Healer (100% done)
    --->added "Ping Compensation"
    (now if you have lag you can make it cast the spell before the spell is cooled down, this way when the packet of the spell arrives to the server you will have already got the canCast('spell')=true)

-NeoSettings/File/Load
    -NeoSettings/File/Save

-NeoSettings/Clear/Clear Heal Rules...
    -NeoSettings/Clear/Clear All...

-Added "Scripts" folder (to save/load with the function of before, for now it will save all the settings, not parts. Once I finish another part, I'll code that)
    -Added "lib\Help.txt" file to check w/e you want, those are all the functions Neo had, for now only some parts work (Healer and so on)

-Also updated links of source and .exe, now everything is in the same repository in Github!
    Now idk if going for Targetting (map, creatures functions, battlelist, containers,etc)
    or going for Cavebot (looter, containers, map, minimap, pathfinding stuff, etc) --> not really sure what to begin with.... I suppose I'll do containers, once done I'll pass to map stuff... but no fucking idea what to do here! lol, read something about getting each tile from the 2k that you have in memory (or similar) but nothing more :/