Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

NeoClone Bot project! - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NeoClone Bot project!

Keep at my bro, you have massive potential and I don't wanna see it go to waste!

Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJash View Post
    Keep at my bro, you have massive potential and I don't wanna see it go to waste!
    heyyy Jash, with friends like you who needs anything else!
    Thanks for everything, mate =)

I'll continue in 1 or 2 weeks, now I have plenty of exams and paperwork to do.
    btw, I have thought about adding an auto-updater, so people doesn't have to download it in every single tibia update. I'll see if I can do it in a couple of weeks =D

Quote Originally Posted by Puterin View Post
    heyyy Jash, with friends like you who needs anything else!
    Thanks for everything, mate =)

I'll continue in 1 or 2 weeks, now I have plenty of exams and paperwork to do.
    btw, I have thought about adding an auto-updater, so people doesn't have to download it in every single tibia update. I'll see if I can do it in a couple of weeks =D
    Sounds like fun, sockets are always a pain in the ass though, especially if you've gotta get through Norton (ugh, makes me shudder just thinking of that horrible AV software). You'll most likely have to implement some socket based connection anyway, if you want to make it user account based, or even if you just want to add a "news" page (I think Neo had one, can't remember). The potential there is amazing, implemented correctly a good socket client in the bot could send feedback about usage data and statistics which could potentially give enough feedback to demonstrate what patterns we are providing to get us banned (botters, as a community, that is). I don't get why noone does this shit already, I mean CIP can only see what we've done, they don't see how we're doing it, but by what we've done they are banning us. I reckon if we were to get statistics from one of the bots, it could potentially lead to a market leading bot!

Make Simple.

https://github.com/NeoClone/NeoClone...layer.pas#L179

Code:
    function TPlayer.OnLine(): Boolean;
    begin
      Result := Memory.ReadInteger(Integer(ADDR_BASE) + addresses.playerConected) = 10;
    end;

Quote Originally Posted by Kush View Post
    Make Simple.

https://github.com/NeoClone/NeoClone...layer.pas#L179

Code:
    function TPlayer.OnLine(): Boolean;
    begin
      Result := Memory.ReadInteger(Integer(ADDR_BASE) + addresses.playerConected) = 10;
    end;
    thanks, it would be cleaner. There are plenty of things that could be improved, however I just wanted to make it work at first.

Hey how's it going? still keeping my source code alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Cupquake View Post
    Hey how's it going? still keeping my source code alive?
    heeeeeeeeeeey Cup!!! well, not much, just relaxing the last month of holidays I have. Trying to do more things than staying in the computer lots of hours lol.
    hbu?, it's been so long since we talked last time!
    (((btw, thanks for passing by =)))

who can tell the folder ta execute the project

Quote Originally Posted by gilson View Post
    who can tell the folder ta execute the project
    I don't understand your question.... you mean the code right? it doesn't matter

Can u make it support earlier versions to or does it already im on phone was gonna check it out when i got home