Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Video Board / card
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Board / card

Video Board / card

im checking a new brand is called EVGA, i wonder if any of you got it and how is it working

EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti, 1 GB GDDR5, Mini HDMI, DVI, PCI Express 3.0.

http://pcel.mx/ver/?id=5151d9f6b2678

its cheap but it looks like shit LOL, the difference between a gigabyte and this evga is about 500 usd

evga 100 usd
    gigabyte 500 usd

http://pcel.mx/ver/?id=515ae675488c2

thats the gigabyte

and also wondering about this

http://pcel.mx/ver/?id=50e5f8f194474

it looks better than avga and it costs about 30 usd more

1. evga is a fine brand
    2. gtx 670 >>> gtx 650 TI > hd7770

First, disregard the brand(evga, gigabyte, xfx, sapphire etc). Pick some models based on benchmarks, reviews and your budget. Then you pick the brand based on cooling, warranty and freebies that come with the card.
    Last edited by Farsa; 04-20-2013 at 08:23 PM.

i know that but thinking about the price, thats 500 usd for 1 gb more and the oc, should i go gigabyte or should i get a evga, problem is, it has 1 fan, and to be honest i think im going to burn that shitt up just playing 24/7 LOL

can you point me out the difference between the performance of both, obviously im getting the g1.sniper 3 and i trust gigabyte even when its expensive as fuck, however if i buy 2 evga, or 1 giga, the difference is pretty much 200 dolars if you look it that way, also if you can recomend me a capture video board or some capture devide, i dont want to but 1 of those easycaps it looks lame, and im not aiming for it LOL

also if diego is checking this thread, where do u buy youre pc crap the sites i know are :

paguito
    pcel
    pcmexico

and they sell expensive crap mostly

It's not just about clock speed or memory. The gtx 670 has almost double number of cores and double memory bandwidth, look at http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/598?vs=680 for benchmarks and http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus for specs

If the video card overheats to the point of shutting down or throttling the clock speed, you should be able to contact its maker and start an RMA. That shouldn't be a problem with LoL because it's graphics are cheap as fuck

I dont know about capture cards, sorry

I usually shop my pieces on compusa when I get a chance to go to Texas, otherwise pcel but I don't order anything online, I rather go to the store personally
    TibiaViewer taking AFK botting to a whole different level Sign up!.

<_< that site is cheap, i think ill buy my shit there lol

EVGA is not a new brand, it was around in my childhood, working with GPU developers to make "new" technologies. What they actually do is basically overclock existing products and extend the price tag a little, still offering a warranty by upping the voltage and cooling along the way...

well on mexico theres gigabyte and asus, this evga is brand new on our market, however i cant argue that it didnt exist before, just not on my country, by the way you talk about it seems you got 1 ?

do you recomend it or not

also : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

not on the topic but i liked that video LOL