Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

.otbm structure
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .otbm structure

.otbm structure

Hello,

Where can i find a .otbm structure and then how use it to create bitmap (.bmp)
    (Like a loaded map in map editor?)

Thanks for answers.

Wesker get off the forums already. This is a resource forum, where people are supposed to be able to find answers to their questions. The answer to the question asked will not always be found by googling "otmb structure", and nor will it be of any benefit to the forum as a whole when others come here looking for the answer and find your useless junk posts.

Super Moderator
    Last edited by Blaster_89; 04-23-2013 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJash View Post
    Wesker get off the forums already. This is a resource forum, where people are supposed to be able to find answers to their questions. The answer to the question asked will not always be found by googling "otmb structure", and nor will it be of any benefit to the forum as a whole when others come here looking for the answer and find your useless junk posts.
    again your wrong.

first of all the first 2 pages that google displays are :

Quote Originally Posted by google
    <?php /** * Code in this file bases on oryginal OTServ OTBM format ...

smartyass.googlecode.com/svn-history/r8/.../OTS_OTBMFile.phpFor instance it will read waypoints from version 1 OTBM file even that there were no .... public function loadFile($file) { // loads file structure parent::loadFile($file); ...
    and the one posted by blaster

Quote Originally Posted by google
    Initial directory structure. - Google Code
    code.google.com/p/bitmaptomap/source/detail?r=1&path=/...Logo · bitmaptomap · A conversion tool to convert images to .OTBM maps for OpenTibia servers ... Log message. Initial directory structure.
    note : tpforums is about tibia programing, this forum is not OTPForum as far as i know. So youre argument is stupid, and it has no place here, i did help the guy, and i did provide the structure, so shut up

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster_89 View Post

I totally forgot that I made that. Lmao.

Also, holy shit, my code seperation was terrible. I obviously should have written a BinaryWriter class, a Map class, and a MapWriter class.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesker View Post
    Firstly i don't know vb languange so your link to bitmaptomap is useless.
    And i want to convert .otbm into .bmp
    Can somebody tell me a way to do it? What should i do?

Have you checked the source code of OTServ?
    My guess is that you would find the otbm format in there.

Edit:
    A quick google resulted in OTServ source code https://github.com/opentibia/server.
    My guess is that you should look into iomapotbm.cpp, just a guess.

I'm feeling very generous today, here's the bmp file format http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BMP_file_format.
    Now you just need to put it all together.
    Last edited by Stiju; 04-23-2013 at 11:11 PM.

Okey.. but still I don't know from which byte should i take xyz and id of sprite. (And then marge them).

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by morte4 View Post
    Okey.. but still I don't know from which byte should i take xyz and id of sprite. (And then marge them).
    You need to read Tibia.dat to get item ids and flags, then read Tibia.spr for sprites. You can take a look at Remere's Map Editor's source code here, it should contain most, if not all, the information you require