Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Packet List of Character 7.6 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Packet List of Character 7.6

Packet Parse 7.6 (There is no XTEA Encryption neither RSA):

Code:
    if (protocol == 0x01) {
                    message.GetUInt16(); // OS
                    message.GetUInt16(); // version

// File checks
                    message.GetUInt32();
                    message.GetUInt32();
                    message.GetUInt32();

UInt32 acc = message.GetUInt32();
                    string pass = message.GetString();

NetworkMessage msg = new NetworkMessage();
                    msg.AddByte(0x64);
                    msg.AddByte(2);
                    msg.AddString("AAAAA");
                    msg.AddString("World");
                    msg.AddBytes(new byte[4] { 127, 0, 0, 1 });
                    msg.AddUInt16(7171);
                    msg.AddString("BBBBB");
                    msg.AddString("World");
                    msg.AddUInt16(7171);
                    msg.AddUInt16(0);

SendMessage(msg);
                    CloseConnection();
    It includes a character list packet too tho.´´

P.S; C# is horrible for OTServer making, it is so slow compared to C++

Check my 7.6 mud server on open source board, it includes source.
    Last edited by Pro-grammer; 06-09-2013 at 10:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro-grammer View Post
    Packet Parse 7.6 (There is no XTEA Encryption neither RSA):

Code:
    if (protocol == 0x01) {
                    message.GetUInt16(); // OS
                    message.GetUInt16(); // version

// File checks
                    message.GetUInt32();
                    message.GetUInt32();
                    message.GetUInt32();

UInt32 acc = message.GetUInt32();
                    string pass = message.GetString();

NetworkMessage msg = new NetworkMessage();
                    msg.AddByte(0x64);
                    msg.AddByte(2);
                    msg.AddString("AAAAA");
                    msg.AddString("World");
                    msg.AddUInt16(7171);
                    msg.AddString("BBBBB");
                    msg.AddString("World");
                    msg.AddUInt16(7171);
                    msg.AddUInt16(0);

SendMessage(msg);
                    CloseConnection();
    It includes a character list packet too tho.´´

P.S; C# is horrible for OTServer making, it is so slow compared to C++

Check my 7.6 mud server on open source board, it includes source.
    Oh c'mon, I'm sure C# can perform just as well if not better than C++ due to the amount of ASync functionality added in .NET 4.5 & C# 5.0 (I think that's the latest)... I mean, nothing beats a perfectly programmed C++ program, but I think actually a lot of the shit I deal with at work (image processing, primarily, for industrial printers) could actually be done using C# considerably better... Saying that it could probably be improved to the same extent using C++, but still, beggars can't be choosers.

Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJash View Post
    Oh c'mon, I'm sure C# can perform just as well if not better than C++ due to the amount of ASync functionality added in .NET 4.5 & C# 5.0 (I think that's the latest)... I mean, nothing beats a perfectly programmed C++ program, but I think actually a lot of the shit I deal with at work (image processing, primarily, for industrial printers) could actually be done using C# considerably better... Saying that it could probably be improved to the same extent using C++, but still, beggars can't be choosers.
    Of course I agree with you in some parts, but C# is slower in the OTBM binary map reading compared to OTs, on which takes me 5 seconds to load a 70mb map, and in C# It will take over 3 mins to later throw out of memory exception. I've the code posted on the OpenSource Board.

And will have to see how C# is slower in asynchronous processing with 20k monsters, and 100+ players compared to C++.