Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

TibiaAPI 9.81

Thread: TibiaAPI 9.81

TibiaAPI 9.81

I know that asking for something that has already been asked for isn't the best way to start out, but after going through all of the threads where people have requested a release of tibiaAPI that supported 9.81, I was unable to find one that actually did that. So, does anyone know where I can find one that actually works? And no, this isn't a thing where I'm just gonna post this and then lurk on the thread until someone answers and then never come back.

Klusbert was working on updating it for 9.81, but I think it is not fully working. Anyway, this is how you should proceed off the top of my head:

1. get TortoiseSVN and Visual Studio 2012 Express Desktop Edition
    2. checkout this repository https://tibiaapi.googlecode.com/svn/...iaapi-current/
    3. navigate to trunk and open the project
    4. compile it

It's true, it was never 100% done. I don't remember the issues besides context menus.
    How to find battlelist address --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8146.html
    Updating addresses --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8625.html
    DataReader --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-10387.html

Quote Originally Posted by Farsa View Post
    Klusbert was working on updating it for 9.81, but I think it is not fully working. Anyway, this is how you should proceed off the top of my head:

1. get TortoiseSVN and Visual Studio 2012 Express Desktop Edition
    2. checkout this repository https://tibiaapi.googlecode.com/svn/...iaapi-current/
    3. navigate to trunk and open the project
    4. compile it
    Best I can do is 2010. Fuck microsoft for making .NET 4.5 not xp compatable.

... You should only need .net 3.5 I think