Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Addresses 10.01 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Addresses 10.01

Offset 164 gives me 1 every time, don't care if the creature is on the same floor or not :/

how is the capture of the other addresses?
    I only know how is the capture of xor + health + mana ... : s

Quote Originally Posted by kevox2 View Post
    how is the capture of the other addresses?
    I only know how is the capture of xor + health + mana ... : s
    Hi mate, check the tutorials section (it's near the top on the main page) for videos showing you how to read addresses other than xor, mana, health. Maybe you can learn a lot there

@About isVisible

You must to read from memory the first creature index on battlelist and follow nextoffset value, these creatures are on your screen.
    Last edited by sebasbe; 06-26-2013 at 01:43 AM.

How i can check count of item, i want to check count of royal spears, how i can do this? and how i can check loot items from monsters or items in backpack?
    Last edited by Vertek; 07-03-2013 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertek View Post
    How i can check count of item, i want to check count of royal spears, how i can do this? and how i can check loot items from monsters or items in backpack?
    you need grab this info from the containers structure. Unfortunately, I guess it'll be hard for you since you don't know where it is located.

Anyway, look this reference http://tpforums.org/forum/threads/57...ners-Structure and see if it helps you.

This help me with read from backpack, but how i can read count of any item from backpack first lvl?

Did you meant
    backpack first lvl
    by the main backpack?

if so, doesn't matter. You still need to find the right container at the mentioned structure.

otherwise, I don't know what you meant.

Yes, main backpack. Imagine i have right container, now what i must use to count for example royal spears in my bp

Yes, main backpack. Imagine i have right container, now what i must use to count for example royal spears in my bp
    supposing you have the right container, then you loop through the items and sum the count of the items which matches royal spear's id (since it's stackable). For non-stackable, it will be most likely 0... then you sum 1 for each matching item in the loop.