Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

CheatEngine address finding - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CheatEngine address finding

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Katchup View Post
    That is a nice video!!

Can you teach how to find the player's id address?
    I will do a video on that any minute mate, it will be up within an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster_89 View Post
    It's quite simple, just search for your ID in battlelist. Made a gif of the whole process here.

@Josh
    You can browse the memory region to find nearby values, instead of adding/subtracting offsets.
    Also the volume was really low.
    Thanks - was aware of it but kinda forgot, I just had it in my head to do it this way for the video, it hopefully will provide a better understanding of how to deal with hexidecimal calculations...

Quote Originally Posted by Puterin View Post
    once you have been playing around with Cheat Engine a little, you'll see how easy it is. The hardest thing are the containers I think, cause none has posted every single step you have to do (a schema is already posted though)

@J@sh (lol)
    I'll send you a pm once I've finished uploading the vid, so you add it to your first post of this thread (if you are ok with that ofc) because it's almost the same topick.
    You should also change the name to "[VIDEO-TUTORIAL] CheatEngine+Olly addresses finding" and add it to Good References Blequi's list
    what do you think?

Edited: I look like a supervisor lmao xD
    Love it, I will add it once I get the PM. I'll also do a video which the guy above (Ash) requested, and add that to the post... If anyone has any more ideas I think I will convert this into an archive of sorts...

Quote Originally Posted by Ash Katchup View Post
    Actually, i've already mapped the containers. It was kinda easy as i used the gold'd id (3031) to map the container start and it's end.
    Does your container structure work for above 3 containers? If so, could you post some detail on how you went about it? The explanations so far don't really make any sense in my head lol

@Ash Katchup

Here is the request, it shows how to find the CID in static memory:

http://youtu.be/oIxMAY7Mn-I

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJash View Post
    @Ash Katchup

Here is the request, it shows how to find the CID in static memory:

Thanks
    yea, that would be 1 way, the other one would be as Blequi said. In the end they are pretty much the same.
    Thx for the tutos Jash, is nice to see this comunity alife.

PD: use [video] instead of [url] xDD

yea, that would be 1 way, the other one would be as Blequi said. In the end they are pretty much the same.
    Thx for the tutos Jash, is nice to see this comunity alife.

PD: use [video] instead of [url] xDD
    But I don't get monetization on embedded videos :'(

But I don't get monetization on embedded videos :'(
    you actually do, the only diff is that it isn't as much as with youtube....
    but dude, with your visits you won't gain more than 2€/month xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

you actually do, the only diff is that it isn't as much as with youtube....
    but dude, with your visits you won't gain more than 2€/month xDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    I got 21,391 views on one of my videos, and 19k on another Also I haven't made any money at all on it yet lol

Hi all,

I made a video showing how to find battle list and hotkey addresses using CheatEngine. Hope someone finds it useful:

http://youtu.be/uySmUTotGJk

This is a video from Puterin of him doing his address finding using both CheatEngine and OllyDBG for some addresses:

• Cooldowns: 00:00:00

• Dialogs: 00:12:58

• Gui Start & Text in Chat: 00:19:53

• HP, Mana, Xor: 00:24:13

• Last Status Bar & TibiaTime: 00:36:17

• Map Pointer: 00:43:52

• Ping: 00:48:41

• Player Flags: 00:57:54

• Tibia Version: 01:02:28

• X Y Z Locations & Goto: 01:03:16

This is a follow up to my previous video, demonstrating how to find your CID in a separate location in the memory, allowing you to find out which battle list entry is your own character.

http://youtu.be/oIxMAY7Mn-I

Any questions, feel free to ask.

Josh
    really nice thread, we could archive here next videos

Ok, so I worked something out which was quite obvious. Uncheck the box below when searching for values, it will remove instances from it from the executable and only search from the base address onwards.

Nice video!

How i should read hp? :blush:

Can't be int:

int hp = RPM<int>(proc, (tibiaAddr + 0x772280), sizeof(int));

It will return something like: 1457561414