Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

My bot - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My bot

How does the attacker work? I got it working once and not it doesnt work. Tried all different kinds of settings, it wont attack and wont follow. Tried running the attacker fix script and didnt seem to do any good. Any guide on how to use this cavebot properly? Awesome source code btw! Thanks!
    And im sure its reading blist properly cause it tries to attack players when using the autoattack scripts :P

EDIT: Found a AutoAttack PVE script and it worked when I added the monsters I need, but there are problems with the looting.
    Looter by itself works perfect, but as it doesnt open the monsters that gets killed automaticly, I need to add it in targeting. Thing is, as soon as I add a new monster in targeting, looter stops working, and it stops following waypoints. When I remove the target so the target list is empty again, everything starts working again. Very weird. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Tony32; 11-17-2015 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony32 View Post
    How does the attacker work? I got it working once and not it doesnt work. Tried all different kinds of settings, it wont attack and wont follow. Tried running the attacker fix script and didnt seem to do any good. Any guide on how to use this cavebot properly? Awesome source code btw! Thanks!
    And im sure its reading blist properly cause it tries to attack players when using the autoattack scripts :P

EDIT: Found a AutoAttack PVE script and it worked when I added the monsters I need, but there are problems with the looting.
    Looter by itself works perfect, but as it doesnt open the monsters that gets killed automaticly, I need to add it in targeting. Thing is, as soon as I add a new monster in targeting, looter stops working, and it stops following waypoints. When I remove the target so the target list is empty again, everything starts working again. Very weird. Any suggestions?
    Hey man, just a heads up, don't expect any help from the author. I'm sorry to say that he logged out irl shortly after posting this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR View Post
    Hey man, just a heads up, don't expect any help from the author. I'm sorry to say that he logged out irl shortly after posting this thread.
    Aww, shiet. That's too bad. Everything seems to work flawlessly except the targeting with the cavebot. The scripts work, but they wont "pause" the walker when attacking a target so it just presses attack and then walks away x)
    Maybe you got an idéa how to fix it or just how to use it properly?

Can't edit my post for some reason. Anyway, I noticed it finds and attacks the creatures IF i am right next to them with "Use setting" checked and then enabling the cavebot by checking "Cavebot status"
    If I aint right next to the creature it wont attack it. If the walker is on, as well as the targeting, it walks until a creature is on screen and then it stops walking. It's like it noticed there are a creature nearby but it just stands there. No attacking, no nothing. It's really strange behaviour and I'm not sure what can cause such an issue. Also, the map viewer is behaving really strange, maybe that is why? It shows wrong coordinates and doesnt display the floors or the map properly. aldoh, it shows nearby creatues and such correctly. Any idea? Anyone?

EDIT Okay, edited the path for map files and now it displays the map correcly, still, targeting with cavebot is still not working as it should.
    Last edited by Tony32; 11-18-2015 at 09:29 PM.

Just found out that it's throwing an exception when enabling the cavebot with targeting on.
    Code:
    [2015-11-19 10:43:59] At least one object must implement IComparable.
       vid System.Collections.Comparer.Compare(Object a, Object b)
       vid KarelazisBot.Objects.PathFinder.PriorityQueue`1.OnCompare(Int32 i, Int32 j) i C:\Users\Tony\Desktop\bot-master\Objects\PathFinder.PriorityQueue.cs:rad 42
       vid KarelazisBot.Objects.PathFinder.PriorityQueue`1.Push(T item) i C:\Users\Tony\Desktop\bot-master\Objects\PathFinder.PriorityQueue.cs:rad 57
       vid KarelazisBot.Objects.PathFinder.FindPath(UInt16 startX, UInt16 startY, UInt16 endX, UInt16 endY, Boolean stopWhenAdjacent) i C:\Users\Tony\Desktop\bot-master\Objects\PathFinder.cs:rad 181
       vid KarelazisBot.Objects.PathFinder.FindPath(Point start, Point end, Boolean stopWhenAdjacent) i C:\Users\Tony\Desktop\bot-master\Objects\PathFinder.cs:rad 92
       vid KarelazisBot.Objects.PathFinder.FindPath(Location start, Location end, Boolean stopWhenAdjacent) i C:\Users\Tony\Desktop\bot-master\Objects\PathFinder.cs:rad 98
       vid KarelazisBot.Objects.Creature.GetTilesToCreature(TileCollection tileCollection, PathFinder pathFinder) i C:\Users\Tony\Desktop\bot-master\Objects\Creature.cs:rad 335
       vid KarelazisBot.Modules.Cavebot.Target.GetBestSetting(IEnumerable`1 creaturesOnScreen, IEnumerable`1 playersOnScreen, TileCollection tileCollection, Boolean setCreature) i C:\Users\Tony\Desktop\bot-master\Modules\Cavebot.Target.cs:rad 156
       vid KarelazisBot.Modules.Cavebot.GetBestTarget(TileCollection tilesOnScreen, IEnumerable`1 creatures, IEnumerable`1 players, Boolean setCreature) i C:\Users\Tony\Desktop\bot-master\Modules\Cavebot.cs:rad 888
       vid KarelazisBot.Modules.Cavebot.CavebotLogic() i C:\Users\Tony\Desktop\bot-master\Modules\Cavebot.cs:rad 1598
    Variables:
    Waypoint: 0/1
    CurrentSubNode: -1,-1,-1
    CurrentTarget: not null
    CurrentTarget.Creature: null
    Sorry, but the exception is mostly in Swedish unfortunately.
    So far, I head it's because sorting an array causes issues, but I'm not sure..

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR View Post
    Didn't get it until now, wow.. That's ... yeah.. Sad to hear
    Last edited by Tony32; 11-19-2015 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony32 View Post
    Didn't get it until now, wow.. That's ... yeah.. Sad to hear
    Yep, this is forums is abandoned, and ppl who knows how to make things work, or search for addresses, doesn't enjoy share.

Quote Originally Posted by brunopbarrote View Post
    Yep, this is forums is abandoned, and ppl who knows how to make things work, or search for addresses, doesn't enjoy share.
    Ahh, I see. But for me, that's okay, giving stuff out on a plate doesn't teach people ^^
    Sharing knowledge on the other hand, or helping someone solve a problem, is great!