Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Memory editing cavebot
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Memory editing cavebot

Memory editing cavebot

Is it possible moving character automatically, with waypoints without touching walls
    (Memory editing)
    ?

I found out most "Walking" memory addresses, but to no avail, I dont know how to make it move.

I know C++/C#.

THANX.

AFAIK the answer is no. Unless you maybe could hook tibia's internal pathfinder (or is it server sided?).

You'll have to create a pathfinder which checks if a location is reachable.

ok, then i will use the alternative, to load positions from text file. -_

Isn't there a method of doing this? Something like:

Set XGo to value of destination X position
    Set YGo to value of destination Y position
    Set ZGo to value of destination Z position
    Set battle list creature entry's isWalking value to 1

?

Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJash View Post

?
    yes, but he would have some problems:
    -limited length
    -sometimes the way may be blocked.

I don't really understand that about "not touching walls", you mean to not step in a wall or to not go close to a wall?

Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJash View Post

?
    What will happen if the location in question isn't reachable? Will the "go" value instantly turn to 0?

Quote Originally Posted by ottizy View Post
    What will happen if the location in question isn't reachable? Will the "go" value instantly turn to 0?
    Long time that I don't work with memory editing, but I think so, you will get "There is no way" and it will be seted as "0"

if(IntegerSetToZero) { scanNearbyCreaturePositions() WalkManually() }

?

I dont know, I just want to make a bot without using packets :[

Sorry to tell you buddy but the client makes the packets regardless, so you might want to get off the anti-bot circle jerk and use that to your advantage.

If you do it right, there's no reason you can't use packets.

Ok, I will try learn packets.
    THNX.