Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Search function...

Thread: Search function...

Search function...

Yeaaah... I'm trying to search for information but since it doesn't allow any words to be less than 5 letters, it's kinda hard to find exactly what you want to see...

I mean, I'm searching for like bot and other stuff, that is mostly 3 letters or 4 letters...

What do you guys think? Maybe allow it? Or does it take up much bandwidth maybe? :/

Why would you search the word bot on a bot developer forum? ;o

^agreed

anyway, you can search using google, e.g., "bot site:tpforums.org"

Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJash View Post
    Why would you search the word bot on a bot developer forum? ;o
    Source! Sample codes, any codes that I can take something to learn of, understand the subject etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Farsa View Post
    ^agreed

anyway, you can search using google, e.g., "bot site:tpforums.org"
    Yeah, thanks for reminding me Haven't used that one in a while

Quote Originally Posted by krille View Post
    Source! Sample codes, any codes that I can take something to learn of, understand the subject etc...

Yeah, thanks for reminding me Haven't used that one in a while
    What I mean is by searching for the word "bot" on here, if anything you will only decrease your chances. Almost everything posted here is about bots, so it's kinda fruitless. The only thing that bugs me is finding the thread about ASLR, it's almost impossible :P