Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Looking for help
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for help

Looking for help

Hey guys im looking to see if anyone could help me learn how to program a bot i can make a design in vb just dont know how to put the guts in the program, i know how to read memory curious to how i know what to write for what thanks in advance my skype is caseylachney@gmail.com i have wierd work hours and stuff so msg me if you want to help me

Ze Bot preview.jpg
    Ze Bot preview2.jpg
    Ze Bot preview3.jpg
    Last edited by ruffs; 07-27-2013 at 11:26 AM.

ok, you gotta agree your question is quite general.

First, I encourage you reading this thread: http://tpforums.org/forum/threads/5638-Good-References

I made it in the past for this purpose: let newcomers to get friendly with general tibian structures.

Since you said you work or do something with vb, read http://code.google.com/p/tibiaapi/ (unfortunately, it is not updated for the latest tibia versions)

In generals, bot developers spend months reading here to have the necessary background to write a bot. But as you can see, we do this because it is a really enjoyable programming task and for the good knowledge we acquire along the way. Believe me, once you understand several of these structures, you'll answer this question yourself. However, it doesn't mean to be easy nor short the path.

Do not hesitate to ask.
    Last edited by Blequi; 07-21-2013 at 03:04 PM.

Thats why its in general forum xd lol but thanks ill take a look at it just dont know how much it will help ;p

I am designing a bot for Zezenia i need help with a OCR Code for VB 2010, i dont know what i need been searching for a hour or 2. if someone has please help me i will change the button info please!!

Quote Originally Posted by ruffs View Post
    I am designing a bot for Zezenia i need help with a OCR Code for VB 2010, i dont know what i need been searching for a hour or 2. if someone has please help me i will change the button info please!!
    Ok so think of it like a self help book. You said you don't know what to write... Here are the steps every programmer will use almost constantly when programming:

1. Think about what you're trying to achieve as your end goal.
    2. Break this end goal down into easily achievable steps.
    3. Take these steps, and work out what you need to think and do in order to perform them.
    4. Traverse the things you need to think and do into code, and put it all together!

Let's take an example:

End Goal:
    Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJash
    I want a program which will add any two numbers together.
    Achievable steps:
    1. Take 2 numbers as input.
    2. Add them together.
    3. Tell the user the result.

How to think:
    1. The numbers taken as input could be taken into the console or to text boxes.
    2. But both a console and a text box will accept letters too, I must be careful not to allow letters!
    3. How can I do that? I guess I could use Int32.TryParse() - this will try convert the contents of the box to a number, and if it fails I can alert the user.
    4. What if the numbers are too big for my variable?
    5. I can't do a lot about that I guess... Perhaps I should inform the user on the programs startup that the numbers cannot be more than X and Y.
    6. I can use MessageBox.Show (in WinForms of WPF) or Console.WriteLine to tell the user this information, or just put it in a label.
    7. Outputting the result is pretty easy, again using one of the methods in step 6.

And now for the code:
    Code:
    using System;
    using System.Collections.Generic;
    using System.Linq;
    using System.Text;
    using System.Threading.Tasks;

namespace AddNumbers
    {
        class Program
        {
            static void Main(string[] args)
            {
                Console.WriteLine("This application will add two numbers together, make sure the numbers to not exceed " + Convert.ToString(sizeof(int)));
                Console.WriteLine("Please enter the first number: ");
                int FirstNumber;
                bool FirstNumberDone = Int32.TryParse(Console.ReadLine(), out FirstNumber);
                Console.WriteLine("Please enter the second number: ");
                int SecondNumber;
                bool SecondNumberDone = Int32.TryParse(Console.ReadLine(), out SecondNumber);

if (FirstNumberDone && SecondNumberDone)
                {
                    int Result = AddNumbers(FirstNumber, SecondNumber);
                    Console.WriteLine(Result.ToString());
                }
                else
                {
                    Console.WriteLine("One of the numbers was invalid, so the operation failed. Please restart the program.");
                }
                Console.ReadLine();
            }

public static int AddNumbers(int a, int b)
            {
                return a + b;
            }
        }
    }
    See how easy that was?
    Last edited by XtrmJash; 07-27-2013 at 09:05 AM.

and what is that i am wanting ocr to hold box over area click button it reads text

and what is that i am wanting ocr to hold box over area click button it reads text
    What do you mean by ocr, box, and the rest of that sentence? You're making no sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjdu8SjEtG0

just his script dont work 100%

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kjdu8SjEtG0

just his script dont work 100%
    If you listen to him in the video he says that it will only work properly with text above size 14. No Tibia font is that size, it's much smaller. On top of that, it might not work for some fonts specifically, and the Tibia font is non-standard in Windows. Chances are you'll never read ingame text using a pre-made OCR engine. You could potentially create your own library for it, but that'd be a large task...

Its for zezenia not tibia, then how would i go about making a button to read an adress and display it in a richtextbox and make my combo box listing my spells be used when my health or mana adress is below the rich text box when the checkbox is checked