Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

JoffaSpammer - A free tool to spam links and messages in Tibia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JoffaSpammer - A free tool to spam links and messages in Tibia

-----------

-----------
    Last edited by Colte; 11-20-2013 at 05:32 PM.

Thanks for sharing, I'd be interested to know what the success rate is (How long you ran it/How much hits).
    For example, around tibia 7.9 when I first learned programming I made a script to regex all my OT's accounts to find tibia-conforming acc/passes and had a 0.1% success rate, what's yours ?

Quote Originally Posted by a3f View Post
    Thanks for sharing, I'd be interested to know what the success rate is (How long you ran it/How much hits).
    For example, around tibia 7.9 when I first learned programming I made a script to regex all my OT's accounts to find tibia-conforming acc/passes and had a 0.1% success rate, what's yours ?
    Idk what you're talking about but I guess there are some good reverse engingeers here who can actually prove it's not a keylogger of any sort.
    If you want, I could post the full open source for it.
    It basically just sends keystrokes which is highly detectable so I recommend using it on lvl 1 accounts.

You better shut your mouth next time before even downloading it.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Colte View Post
    Idk what you're talking about but I guess there are some good reverse engingeers here who can actually prove it's not a keylogger of any sort.
    If you want, I could post the full open source for it.
    It basically just sends keystrokes which is highly detectable so I recommend using it on lvl 1 accounts.

You better shut your mouth next time before even downloading it.
    Whoa, in no way did he accuse you of putting a keylogger in this... What is your problem? Consider this a warning from me, next time you'll get a nice little vacation from the forum.

There is so much wrong with this thread I don't know where to begin.

1. You're a dick for spamming people.
    2. You're a dick for hacking people.
    3. You're a dick for trying to get other people to scam / hack people.
    4. You're a dick for such an arsey response.

I guess you're also a bit of an idiot since it's quite apparent you don't know how to use SendMessage.

moreover, its not a problem to send keystrokes even to minimized window...

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowsmaster View Post
    moreover, its not a problem to send keystrokes even to minimized window...
    The actual difference (if anyone was interested, not specifically aimed at you) is PostMessage / SendMessage. SendMessage using WinAPI variables to send keypresses, PostMessage uses the keyboard to send keeeeyyys I think. Can't really remember. Never used PostMessage, since it's so slack to have to have keyboard controlled

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by XtrmJash View Post
    The actual difference (if anyone was interested, not specifically aimed at you) is PostMessage / SendMessage. SendMessage using WinAPI variables to send keypresses, PostMessage uses the keyboard to send keeeeyyys I think. Can't really remember. Never used PostMessage, since it's so slack to have to have keyboard controlled
    Nope, they both use WinAPI. SendMessages makes you wait for a reply, PostMessage does not.
    Last edited by jo3bingham; 08-06-2013 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3Bingham View Post
    Nope, they both use WinAPI. SendMessages makes you wait for a reply, PostMessage does not.
    My bad, I seem to recall using PostMessage and it physically typing out the message... Maybe it was another function. I spent about 5 minutes researching and found SendMessage to be the best documented and easiest to use function for control...

I'm just using the regular, shitty, SendKeys.

This is how it sends the PM's. It uses the "old" PM style in Tibia by typing * before and after name, and then a message.
    Example:
    *Steve* hello

Code:
       string star = "*";
                string msg = "";

int i = 0;
                i = listBox1.SelectedIndex;
                i = i + 1;
                if (i > listBox1.Items.Count - 1)
                    i = 0;
                listBox1.SelectedIndex = i;
                string playername = listBox1.SelectedItem.ToString();

SendKeys.Send("%{TAB}");
                SendKeys.Send(star);
                SendKeys.Send(playername);
                SendKeys.Send(star);
                SendKeys.Send(msg);
                SendKeys.Send("{ENTER}");
                SendKeys.Send("{BACKSPACE 50}");
    First it makes sure it's focusing on Tibia window (alt+tab)
    Then types out a *
    Types out playername (from listbox)
    Another star
    Then the msg
    Then press enter (to send message).

But now the text *name* will still be in the chat in Tibia. So it has to remove it so it will be able to PM the next player.
    I did that by doing 50 backspaces, should remove all characters from the name.

Not a good way to do it, but it works and that's the point!
    Last edited by Colte; 08-13-2013 at 02:28 AM.