Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Breaking the 255 limit effects of client

Thread: Breaking the 255 limit effects of client

Post Breaking the 255 limit effects of client

Hello, wanted to know what are the steps you should take to release the limit of 255 effects in Tibia client.
    I am very grateful for the help.

All ints in Tibia are stored as 4 bytes so, theoretically, if you find the code where it reads 1 byte from the file for the effectCount, and modify it to read 4 bytes, you will be good to go.

Can you tell me what should I edit? Give me a more specific help!?

If you have to ask, you probably can't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR View Post
    If you have to ask, you probably can't do it.
    Why most of your posts you discourages beginners?

You don't need to say this if you think he can't do it.

I remember when you joined the forum, your posts were like vyctor17's post.

Quote Originally Posted by Cestari View Post
    Why most of your posts you discourages beginners?

You don't need to say this if you think he can't do it.

I remember when you joined the forum, your posts were like vyctor17's post.
    I told him exactly what needs to be done. If he cannot accomplish the task with those instructions, it is unlikely that he understands reverse engineering enough to do it on his own. I would do it for him, but I don't have time. I have given him a road map, he either needs to study what I've said or find someone who can help him.

Also, the difference is that when people answered me like this I accepted the answers and figured out what was meant so I could learn and do it myself. I didn't like code handed to me and I'm not going to hand code/work to him.