Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Cipsoft goes into bot detection - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cipsoft goes into bot detection

You are literally too stupid to argue with. This isn't me giving up, this is me refusing the entertain nonsense and answer questions which have already been answered. Back on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkstaR View Post
    You are literally too stupid to argue with. This isn't me giving up, this is me refusing the entertain nonsense and answer questions which have already been answered. Back on topic.
    So where are you getting your statistics about Tibia from? Are you comparing your total daily users to how many people are online on Tibia at any one given time?

Probably his is tracking amount of active users of the most common bots (Xeno, IBot, RedBot) and Tibia players.

Quote Originally Posted by szulak View Post
    Probably his is tracking amount of active users of the most common bots (Xeno, IBot, RedBot) and Tibia players.
    He's comparing his statistics for daily users against Tibias currently online player count. Something which proves very little given that his bot is the underdog, and the statistics are unmeasurably different... It would also be very difficult to judge the number of actual active users on RBP, at least, since (and I'm not 100% certain on this) but I'm led to believe they use a fake user plugin, to make them look more active. As for iBot, well, it would be even more difficult due to the fact that half their users use a complete different forum...

the best tool against botters that cipsoft could ever made .............................

GM'S COMEBACK

Thats the best way i know and sadly they also bot so........