Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85
Codecave PrintText

Thread: Codecave PrintText

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Farsa View Post
    wow cipsoft's artists are so bad at concepts, cringy

Are you kidding me? thats the Bg img? jeeze. Good thing I retired long ago LOL
    TibiaViewer taking AFK botting to a whole different level Sign up!.

Quote Originally Posted by Farsa View Post
    wow cipsoft's artists are so bad at concepts, cringy
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego View Post
    Are you kidding me? thats the Bg img? jeeze. Good thing I retired long ago LOL
    I think they tried to give a retro look, because it's how cipsoft itself calls tibia. But yeah, I think this background image isn't looking well (looks like a 5 year old child drawing), rather than that I still prefer the image back in 2004~ with a woman in the front.

Working

Okay I just want to share with you, It is working for me now. So I share a simple project I made.

I wrote it very quickly just to prove that it works.

You can add multiple texts and remove them as you want, you can clear all text.

ps ( you need to recalc the addresses since I am not using aslr.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by klusbert; 10-04-2013 at 12:47 AM.
    How to find battlelist address --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8146.html
    Updating addresses --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8625.html
    DataReader --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-10387.html