Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Codecave PrintText - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Codecave PrintText

So:
    Code:
            public static int PrintFps = 0x33E566 - 0x400000 + (int)baseAdress; //10.33
            public static int PrintName = 0x33E3CA - 0x400000 + (int)baseAdress; //10.33
            public static int ShowFps = 0x83C761 - 0x400000 + (int)baseAdress; // 10.33
    or without -0x400000 it's not working.

When i'm looking on older addresses from 10.32 they are totally different..

For example:
    Code:
            public static int PrintFps = 0x46E566 - 0x400000 + (int)baseAdress; //10.32
    AND
    Last edited by astra; 01-27-2014 at 05:31 PM.

without tibia base + 0x400000

My OS is win7 and base it's not static so how it's possible ?

And how to convert it to normal addresses like all ?

Ps. really thanks for posting wgrzelak

Quote Originally Posted by astra View Post
    So:
    Code:
            public static int PrintName = 0x33E3CA - 0x400000 + (int)baseAdress; //10.33
            public static int ShowFps = 0x83C761 - 0x400000 + (int)baseAdress; // 10.33
    or without -0x400000 it's not woring.

When i'm looking on older addresses from 10.32 they are totally different..

For example:
    Code:
            public static int PrintFps = 0x46E566 - 0x400000 + (int)baseAdress; //10.32
    AND
    0x33E566 - 0x400000 returns a negative value, this is invalid. Similarly your PrintFPS methods will be incorrect. I'm not sure what your problem is but this may help you somewhat towards working it out.

I'm trying to update this Fcking addresses but i can't ;|
    klusbert or XtrmJash can u show me any screenshots or something from Cheat Engine ?
    I find this procedure in olly (i think) and where is my addresses ? XD

This procedure on pastebin: http://pastebin.com/gSaBXwSb

I think better method for me its finding by CE but i don't know how to do it ;/
    Advice: Find a client for which you know the addresses, look up that address in the exe, and you'll know what to look for in the newer client. See how it links up to what you do know (e.g finding DX9 / DX5 / OGL as a referenced string), and work out a way that you can reliably find the addresses you need every time you want them.

I understand but, why my addresses are incorrect, i always do like that: address - 0x400000 (or +0x400000 (depends from that is added before or not)) + tibia base address;
    This addresses from ollydbg are different and i don't know why ?

I understand but, why my addresses are incorrect, i always do like that: address - 0x400000 (or +0x400000 (depends from that is added before or not)) + tibia base address;
    This addresses from ollydbg are different and i don't know why ?
    When dealing with addresses in ollydbg, you must know you'll see the address in the form of:

Code:
    ollyaddress = base_address + DESIRED_ADDRESS
    But everybody wanna grab DESIRED_ADDRES, so everybody must do
    Code:
    DESIRED_ADDRESS = ollyaddress - base_address
    . The only difference is that (almost) everybody working with ollydbg turns ASLR off to use base_address = 0x40...0 to make this process easier. So you have two options:

• turn ASLR off and always use base_address = 0x40...0
    • evaluate base_address everytime you found an address. CheatEngine is cool for this task, because you can add "Tibia.exe" as address to get from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Blequi View Post
    • turn ASLR off and always use base_address = 0x40...0
    • evaluate base_address everytime you found an address. CheatEngine is cool for this task, because you can add "Tibia.exe" as address to get from there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks now i understand it, i write simple tool for reading base address from tibia and it's ok

Really really thanks !!

Quote Originally Posted by wgrzelak View Post
    cool. I just mentioned CE, because I knew CE had an easy way to get base and olly could lack (because I don't use olly and don't know most of its features)