Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

How to get market/purse opened?

Thread: How to get market/purse opened?

How to get market/purse opened?

Hello ,

Anybody know how I can check player have opened purse or market??

Please help me.

Thanks

To check if the Purse is opened, loop through the container structure and look for a container with the name Purse.

Have a look at http://tpforums.org/forum/threads/58...aversing-in-C? if you don't know how to get the container structure.

To check if market is open, read the context menu structure and check it's name.

The context menu's pointer for 10.20 is 0x3C2850. The name is offsetted by 0x54 bytes.

Thank your for your help, but don't know C#, but I will try to code it in delphi.

Also have you got a container pointer ?

0x5EA13C short..............

thank you for help

I tried to code it to delphi but doesn't work for me.
    Always showing 'closed' even when I have purse opened..
    function here \/

http://pastebin.com/0czXGXGz

anybody can help me?

@Maches:

Just to be sure... are you reading the Tibia base address?

@ash , yes I do.

On pastebin what I pasted here, I,l'not reading tibia base address, cause I using windows XP home , so no need for tests.
    Last edited by Maches; 12-29-2013 at 07:49 PM.