Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

[WIP] GTBot
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [WIP] GTBot

[WIP] GTBot

As the title says, this is a work in progress. I'm uploading all I have so far. If you wish to test it, use the .exe in the debug folder, and not the one anywhere else, because if you do it from anywhere else, you'll get a framework error/an un-updated version of the bot.

http://speedy.sh/4Z8zf/GTBot-9.81.rar

Scan it for viruses if you want, idgaf. I haven't the first idea of how to make a virus anyway :P
    The only things I can think of that aren't working are:
    Looter
    Spells on attacker (I might have fixed it, but I haven't tested it, so I dunno)
    Attacker (last I checked, it has a ceizure with the red square if there's more than one monster on the list. Again, I might have fixed it, but I don't know.)
    Walker (it works, but it doesn't stop if you're attacking)

EDIT: Updated the link
    By the way, the link is for the whole source (including the .sln)

Screenshots:

The bot in action or something:

(Taken on the OT http://www.Tibian.com/ because it's the only 9.81 ot I know of)
    By the way, the stamina is measured in minutes at the moment, and will probably change.
    Last edited by poopsiedoodle; 12-22-2013 at 03:09 PM.

The lack of detailed informations, videos, screen shots and others is suspicious.

I can post some screenies I guess. But it'll be from the IDE, since I'm botting on an 8.6 ot atm, and that'll mess up the bot since the tibiaapi I'm using doesn't support 8.6. Also, I gotta change the link because I just added another feature to it.

Updated the link again with a fixed attacker, and also the looter is on the road to working correctly.

Thanks for the share

Updated the link, and the bot, for those of you who can't download/want more features.

not found: GTBot-9.81.rar :/

Upload Sources Please

Up source please!

Up Source please :/