Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

JonBot2 Cavebot
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JonBot2 Cavebot

Cool JonBot2 Cavebot

You can delete thread. Sorry about that.
    Last edited by JBot; 10-26-2013 at 10:37 PM.

I'm releasing this because I'm quitting Zezenia, and with the source code, someone else should be able to continue development if interested. I only ask that if you use my source to make a more advanced bot, that my source in the next bot be open still.

This seem rather suspicious IMO!

Quote Originally Posted by Cry View Post
    This seem rather suspicious IMO!
    suspicous? It's open source in case you didn't notice

Quote Originally Posted by Blahhh View Post
    suspicous? It's open source in case you didn't notice
    I laughed.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest. I will say that this cavebot is functional. I easily make over 50k exp/hr botting my level 30+ at places. You cannot afk bot, but that's not something I really wanted anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by JBot View Post
    There doesn't seem to be a lot of interest.
    upload some screenshots, explain its features, how to use it and maybe a simple script or whatever. You should agree you haven't provided much end-user info about it, so it isn't that eye-catching, i.e,, present better your fish.

- provide compilation instructions, preferably a script so any programming illiterate can build it by themselves. You can't expect people to trust you with their so precious digital lives.
    - BotGuide.txt + ToDo.txt should be a README in the repository root

Quote Originally Posted by Farsa View Post
    - provide compilation instructions, preferably a script so any programming illiterate can build it by themselves. You can't expect people to trust you with their so precious digital lives.
    - BotGuide.txt + ToDo.txt should be a README in the repository root

So, even though the source is there, no one cares? Ok.

what is your point?