Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

LoLOracle
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LoLOracle

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

LoLOracle

Fellow summoners, I give you LoLOracle. LoLOracle is a version-agnostic loading screen overlay for League of Legends. It automatically displays summoner information over the login screen, enabling you to easily asses the skill level of every player in the game. Furthermore, LoLOracle has pre-made queue detection (see the blue line in the picture?). The base version (what you see here) will be free. The professional version will cost a monthly fee and contain a hover-responsive GUI which will display much more advanced data. I have no intention for this project to become anything more than aggregated team data - I want it to stay within the LoL ToS.

I'm only about 2 days deep into development, but a public BETA should be ready within a few days. The pro version is probably a few weeks away.

How does it work?

The GUI, written in Qt, asks for your summoner name and region. It then sits and waits for "League of Legends.exe" to open. Once it finds "League of Legends.exe", it will sleep for 5 seconds (splash screen) and then query the game data. If the query succeeds, it will throw the information into a shared memory segment and inject a D3D hook to display the information. In order to keep it version-agnostic, I detect loading screen by checking which models and being drawn by DrawIndexedPrimitive(). Once I see the loading screen primitives go away, I remove my D3D hook.

Looks nice But I was hoping that you would go for some bot rather the info tool. Will definite try it out when the beta will be available. Seems that I will still need to tick to BoL.

I think league is too fun of a game to actually need a bot, haha.

Administrator
    ^ Exactly. The reasons bots are so popular for Tibia is because Tibia is so boring. I've never played LoL, but from what I've seen/hear/read it is quite fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3Bingham View Post
    ^ Exactly. The reasons bots are so popular for Tibia is because Tibia is so boring. I've never played LoL, but from what I've seen/hear/read it is quite fun.
    Well the exping part must be boring to make the PvP fun. One of the reasons why PvP isn't fun anymore is because you get experience so easy and lose to little when you get killed.

Got a landing page up now.

http://loloracle.net/

@DarkStar: a jungler helper would be awesome. Something to save the red/blue respawn. Also, as you're a great programmer, some tool to show the best ward spots to cover the whole (or most of) map

i think a cool info would be the hp of champions, camps and minions... theres a way to do with the ini files i guess but with a program it would look better
    Last edited by Warlockx; 10-27-2013 at 01:21 PM.

gggggggggggggggggggngrab it for the LOLz i dont think any1 should use any tools in league, from that pic it looks nice so im going to test it, i guess this is youre side project so cheers on that and good luck

its not working for latin america north so idk.

It's not working at all because it's like 3 or 4 months old and Riot basically told me "cut it out or get sued"