Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Container Structure

Thread: Container Structure

Lightbulb Container Structure

Sup
    Ill be explaining the things i know about the structure here...
    First things first for this "Tutorial" you will need to know c# or have a viable way to convert these codes to your language...
    This works for version 10.22, i dont know if it will work for other version...

You will need to know how to:
    Use cheat engine.
    Scan for pointers.

1. How to get the container pointer??
      Easy if you already know how to work with cheat engine...
      Open tibia -> Open Cheat Engine -> Attach Cheat Engine to tibia
      Now log in in tibia and open 3 backpacks, go back into cheat engine and scan for 3(4bytes), maybe you will get alot of addresses or 2, either way open another backpack and scan next for 4(4bytes).
      Scan for pointers it will only one pointer 0xc...
      The pointer for the 10.22 version is "Tibia.exe"+005EB3D4.
      With this base address you will be able to get all the other pointers you need... remember all the pointers have to have this base address to work with the codes i have
    2. Reading backpack names
      When you try to search for the backpacks or the index of the backpack you will seach for string in cheat engine... the results may appear like this
      http://i.imgur.com/BQHULLL.png
      Then you ask me wtf dude theres 4 addresses how can i know wich one is the right one...
      My child testing... but today is your lucky day... after scaning for pointers for each of the addresses the result you should have is this...
      http://i.imgur.com/zLJcJrZ.png
      those 4 offsets...
      changing the second offset will go to the next backpack
      {8 ,0,10,28} = first Container
      {8,4,10,28} = second Container
      {8,8,10,28} = last Container
      that is the easy way to get the first 3 backpacks but if you try with 4 + each time you open another one the pointer will change... so its not easy to just make a code that adds a pointer for each backpack...

this is the code i based my code
      http://pastebin.com/DgdmRtu4 - this code was written by Nemi
      ^ this one only reads the backpacks(can be easily edited to read the items... but you will have to do it yourself... otherwise it would be too easy )
      http://pastebin.com/t5qCAtMZ -this one was written by Blequi
      ^ this one reads everything... but maybe its harder to understand... at least for me it was.
      http://pastebin.com/gedavT2D - this one was made by ottizy
      ^ its lua and maybe only works on cheat engine...

I learned to make my own code with those codes... hope you can too
      ty for everyone that helped me and hope i learn more things i dont know so i can share again
    Last edited by Warlockx; 11-20-2013 at 11:20 AM.

The containers are in a binary tree. Read up on how to traverse one and it will make more sense.

Thank for it really helpfull !

Other way is search for string "Backpack" if you have opened brown backpack. After that, just pointerscan for founded addresses (only few, 2-3).
    When pointerscan in Cheat Engine done hes work, you will get a lot of pointers.

Select only one with offsets 0x8 0x0 0x10 0x28 (4-level pointer)