Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

Karelazi bot - Working for new Tibianic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Karelazi bot - Working for new Tibianic

Karelazi bot - Working for new Tibianic

hello, since Karelazi won't be programming anymore did I decide to continue his work with his Karelazi bot for Tibianic.
    I've been modified his bot and made it work for the new tibianic's client.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster_89 View Post
    This project was released in an unfinished state, there will be bugs, and ugly and non-commented code,
    it'll also be inconsistent in places, as some stuff haven't been updated
    Some scripts are also in need of refactoring, as they will try to call outdated (and non-existant) code

Known issues:
    Crashes the client randomly, seems to be more likely to happen if you run intensive tasks that
    involves sending a lot of packets for prolonged periods
    The cavebot's attack will sometimes not attack properly, seems to be a client bug, fixed by running a script

Would not have been possible without TibiaAPI, I learned a great deal from it
    Also kudos to klusbert, DarkstaR, Jo3Bingham, Blequi, Farsa, beziak and possibly others

This is a virus. Do not trust me.

if you find any bugs please feel free to pm me!

Credit: karelazi
    Last edited by jo3bingham; 11-23-2013 at 07:56 PM.

another hacking attempt. Was gonna download and scan it but my virusprog instantly deleted it

When I start it, no window or process appear? Nothing happends?

Quote Originally Posted by likas152 View Post
    you really just downloaded and started an executable from a guy with 1 forum post, without even scanning it? wow..

I'm really starting to think there should be a rule for opensource only around here

gratz, format c

Quote Originally Posted by Farsa View Post
    I'm really starting to think there should be a rule for opensource only around here
    Quote Originally Posted by normik View Post
    gratz, format c

sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah, deleted the file and stopped the process.

Nah, deleted the file and stopped the process.
    that's usually not enough unless it's a really simple virus.

Cool Product Tips

Please try Google before asking about New Product Info 6b89d22