Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

RealOTS Bot 2013

Thread: RealOTS Bot 2013

RealOTS Bot 2013

So as requested by a friend of mine, I decided to make a basic magic-trainer bot for RealOTS.
    Completely undetected but ofc if you stand at public places or stay online 24/7 you will be banned.

Screenshot

RealOTS Bot created by Colte
    www.the-realots.net
    - It actually works on ALL Tibia versions (undetectable)

[Requirements]
    .NET Framework 4

[Note]
    Tibia window must be in focus when you use the bot. So you can't do other things on the computer at the same time.
    I recommend botting during night or when you are afk, or else it could be a bit boring to watch your bot all the time.
    Unless you got multiple computers :P

[How to use it]
    1) Login to RealOTS
    2) Activate 'Tibia Classic Control' in options>general
    3) Bind your hotkeys with the spell(s) you want to cast
    4) Start the bot

[Want a runemaker?]
    The spellcaster is completely undetected and you could choose to only use that and download a mouse-recorder to drag blank runes to your hand and then create a runemaker. Simply try figure out how many seconds it takes for you to get the mana, then put that in on "delay". Max delay is 10 minutes.

[Food Eater Help]
    To use the food eater, make sure Tibia Classic Control is enabled then put your mouse cursor on the food/sqm you want to eat/use. I recommend to fill 1 backpack of brown mushrooms and put the cursor on the first square in the backpack.

[Delay Times]
    Auto Dance: 200 seconds
    Food Eater: 300 seconds

[Copyright]
    Colte 2013-2014
    Download
    https://www.mediafire.com/?a3gs87iv88e1m85
    Last edited by Colte; 12-14-2013 at 03:19 PM.

"undected" lol, realots have no detection system ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Blahhh View Post
    "undected" lol, realots have no detection system ^^
    I don't even play the OT so I have no idea, but I used to play it and they had a ban system a while back.
    If they don't have it now, then that's great. Used the bot on a few chars for 2 days straight almost and got no ban so far :P Just testchars though, cba playing Tibia anymore haha. Certainly not OTs.
    So feel free to test it during a longer period of time (like a week) and post feedback haha

We all need lighthack/exp counter only

Nice but i can write this same program in 10 minuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    http://speedy.sh/yjRd5/LightHack.rar

A simple light hack, experience counter and somewhat buggy level spy.

a friend of mine requested, A fully working bot, Cavebot,trainer,spellcaster,runemaker,aimbot~

I lied I could never do something like that hahaha im so bad
    Last edited by charmz; 12-16-2013 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by charmz View Post
    a friend of mine requested, A fully working bot, Cavebot,trainer,spellcaster,runemaker,aimbot~

http://www.speedyshare.com/A5DBh/the...tsbotsv3.0.exe
    i think you forgot to add that it has a fully working keylogger aswell

I'm also gay and got hacked by my own keylogger ((

Quote Originally Posted by Moto View Post
    as you requested, expcounter by sonah
    Last edited by Stiju; 12-21-2013 at 10:17 AM.