Deprecated: The behavior of unparenthesized expressions containing both '.' and '+'/'-' will change in PHP 8: '+'/'-' will take a higher precedence in /home/iano/public_html/tpforums-vb5/forum/includes/class_core.php on line 5842

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php on line 165

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 588

PHP Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in ..../includes/functions_navigation.php on line 612

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code(6) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant misc - assumed 'misc' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant index - assumed 'index' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(1422) : eval()'d code(4) : eval()'d code on line 1

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 6

PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant onlinestatusphrase - assumed 'onlinestatusphrase' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/class_core.php(4684) : eval()'d code on line 85

Bot for classicus.org or a connect with a normal 7.72 to this ot THANKS
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bot for classicus.org or a connect with a normal 7.72 to this ot THANKS

Post Bot for classicus.org or a connect with a normal 7.72 to this ot THANKS

I have a little question.

How I can connect with a normal tibia Client to a custom Ot Server.

I know thats works, but i don't find way how i can change the standart client.

I want connect with a original Tibia Client to this Ot Server http://classicus.org/....

I have allrady install Hex Editor, How i can solve this Problem? Please msg me privat

I want use tibia classic, maybe you have a other way how i can connect to the server.

THANK YOU

Hello im connect to request like u same, but i wanna change a ports from blackd proxy source to classicus.org, couse bot are open but didn't see character
    about classicus.org they are dont have any dll. filles so i think this is not difficult to do
    at tibianic.org are more difficult couse they are have dll file

zufux thanks for ur post, but my opionion about classic botter - this is not nice bot, lots bugs etc, dint take lot.

Try to do blackd proxy souce for client of classicus.org this bot are nice, all options working etc. im was played at this bot

in tibia 7.4 at lukland.com - this ots have a normal tibia client and was possible to open bot

Please somebody with help us greetings

Quote Originally Posted by rusek View Post
    Hello im connect to request like u same, but i wanna change a ports from blackd proxy source to classicus.org, couse bot are open but didn't see character
    about classicus.org they are dont have any dll. filles so i think this is not difficult to do
    at tibianic.org are more difficult couse they are have dll file

zufux thanks for ur post, but my opionion about classic botter - this is not nice bot, lots bugs etc, dint take lot.

Try to do blackd proxy souce for client of classicus.org this bot are nice, all options working etc. im was played at this bot

in tibia 7.4 at lukland.com - this ots have a normal tibia client and was possible to open bot

Please somebody with help us greetings
    You got any ideas how i can use blackd? what i need to change, to connect in to the game Thanks

Author of Blackd Proxy give a bot with source code for public acces, so people who knows how to modificate a bot with client can do this easy.
    i think u need change ports of client. Check bro this links

http://blackdtools.com/freedownloads.php
    u need to download
    Blackd Proxy (source)

check it bro if u fixed this please share with me

You need to find out what the login server and IP is for your client, and replace it with that of the OT you're trying to connect to, shouldn't be too difficult.

how i can download client 7.72?

a member on tpforums is the author of this client, changing login server / ip is not gonna help. Not gonna give any further info though, I think the oldschool servers can be kept bot-free.. go to 8.0+ if you want to bot

You still wont do it, all outgoing packets are + 1 in type so you will need to have a bot that support that.
    How to find battlelist address --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8146.html
    Updating addresses --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-8625.html
    DataReader --> http://tpforums.org/forum/thread-10387.html

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Blahhh View Post
    a member on tpforums is the author of this client, changing login server / ip is not gonna help. Not gonna give any further info though, I think the oldschool servers can be kept bot-free.. go to 8.0+ if you want to bot
    Quote Originally Posted by klusbert View Post
    You still wont do it, all outgoing packets are + 1 in type so you will need to have a bot that support that.
    The original client is their own. They added their own RSA key, I believe, and I added +0x01 to all outgoing packet types. However, I made a better anti-bot client for them at least a week ago and they haven't released it. Not sure the reasoning behind that, but the current client isn't too hard to make a bot for if you know what you're doing.

My bad, wasn't aware it had a custom client. Though that would explain why this question got such a response when to me it seemed like a trivial issue. Good luck!